Back in the saddle again - oh yeaaa

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great looking 10th Anniversary Cobra you found. Black is so nice when it is detailed. The black wheels with the red stripe provide just the right amount of contrast against the black and, of course, blends with the 10th Anniversary red trim. Congratulations! :beer:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Very nice, congrats. As for the ride quality, you can just go with lowering springs, and do away with the coil overs.

1badsilversvt

turn up the boost
Established Member
Thanks guys. Wanted a 4seater again for wife and kids. The Z was fun , but a happy wife and kids is more important.

Anyone else on the coilovers deal?

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
As far as the ride quality goes. You can get different spring rates from Maximum Motorsports website. I suggest calling them and telling their technicians what kind of ride you are looking for. I contacted Jack Hied (I think I spelled that right) via email and he was great at helping me pick out exactly what I needed. I couldn't be happier with my setup. My front spring rate is 325 and rear is 550. My car has a perfect stance right now too. No rubbing or anything. I'm running 335 Nittos on the back as well. Good luck OP and enjoy your new terminator.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Nice ride... Gotta love an anniversary terminator. I completely understand going from a vette back to.a mustang!!! I went from a C6 Z to my Boss.... And I couldn't be happier!!!

Users who are viewing this thread