Back in Shape Lost 28 lbs

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
A new Golds Gym opened right up the street from my house so I joined. The opening was scheduled for 5/1/08 but was delayed until 9/30. Once the gym opened I went on a strict deit and started with cardio 7 days a week. The start of week two I started weights as well and am hitting hard every day except Friday. When I started 90 days ago I weighted 238 as of this morning I weight 210 and feel 10 years younger..........fitness rocks.:rockon:

Happy Holidays to everyone and don't each to much PIE:lol:

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Wow! Congrats on the weight loss! You should get another Cobra to show it off LOL! Good hearing from you Lou!

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
A new Golds Gym opened right up the street from my house so I joined. The opening was scheduled for 5/1/08 but was delayed until 9/30. Once the gym opened I went on a strict deit and started with cardio 7 days a week. The start of week two I started weights as well and am hitting hard every day except Friday. When I started 90 days ago I weighted 238 as of this morning I weight 210 and feel 10 years younger..........fitness rocks.:rockon:

Happy Holidays to everyone and don't each to much PIE:lol:

Whats up Lou! Glad to hear about your new found fitness. I look forward to doing the same thing soon. I just hope to feel 5 years younger and loose 15 lbs.

Keep it up!

BTW, what are you doing for cardio? Treadmill, elliptical???

wheelhopper

Established Member
Slow down! It is not event the new year yet.

Good job. That is what I need to do. When my daughter was born last year I stopped going to the gym. I simply had new responsibilites. I actuallly lost 10lbs, bye bye muscles. I am getting ready to start again. Hope I have the same success you had.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
You lost enough weight so you can gain it all back over the holidays! :poke:

j/k, Congrats. Losing weight is hard that fast. That took some good discipline to stay on that routine.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Congrats Lou.

From the thread's title, I was expecting to see a rear seat delete, but I couldn't figure out in what car. LOL

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
Great Job! I need to get motivated Ive packed on 35lbs since July. Im up to 310, I need to get back in the gym BAD! I just can't get motivated!!!

cobra4b

@ The Track
Established Member
Well done... what are you doing for Cardio? My GF and I are going to Cancun for a friend's wedding in April so we're both training for a local 8k run in March.

mystic04

Established Member
Way to go Lou!!!! now all you need to do is keep going steady, that is the real trick to the gym.Going when you don't feel like it doing something is better than skipping a night or two.

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
awesome man. good to hear. are you heading to Florida for the holidays?

I fly out Monday 12/29 at 7:00 to our Miami office for a year end Audit. I will be there until Sat 1/3...all business except for Thursday will be beach day. I have not taken any vacation time this year but next I will.

cobra4b said:
Well done... what are you doing for Cardio?

Started with just treadmill, now I change it up every night to shock the body..treadmill, bike, stepper..etc. The key is small amounts of good carbs in the morning only and at least one gallon of water a day.

PureStang

Established Member
i need to lose 28 lbs of fat....ive got muscle under all this flub, but theres more fatty tissue....lol

200 would be perfect for me (im 5'8")

Users who are viewing this thread