Back in my Cobra!!!!

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
Well I sold my Cobra to my brother a few months ago. He loved the car for two months but realized he got in over his head especially after a speeding ticket. Well he should it back to me at a deal I couldn't refuse. Now I have my baby back and well I already have the mod bug back in me. I'm thinking this little ported Eaton is going bye bye this winter for something black to go on top. Well glad to be back.:burnout:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now there's a rare occurance. Getting your Cobra back and at a good price, and pretty much the condition it was when you sold it. So in the long run you have probably done well financially. Did you thank your brother for his help? LOL!

NateV8

Established Member
Damn, already planning the KB. I'm going to be the slowest Terminator around again. haha :thumbsup:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Use the money you made on it to buy the KB and then tell your brother thanks.:lol:

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
Well I was to pay cash for the car back off him so now its really time to start modding. My brother recently just made some stupid choices financial and couldn't afford it so its mine to drive now and lets just say i'm having more fun then ever.

Users who are viewing this thread