Back in a stang

afteragooddrunk

Established Member
Hey guys kind of new to posting but im on alot looking at videos and what not just picked up this baby for a dd only payed 4,200 for it from a real nice lady just had time to finaly post, she had all the records for it and everything turned out to be a good deal. Mods are since iv had it are
upr off road x
70mmtb
coldair
upper & lower control arms
cobra rear swaybar
new mongoose cluth

i have sitting that i still need to put on are weld in full length subframs and dynomax mufflers just having fun with it enjoy sorry its not a cobra haha

Last edited:

afteragooddrunk

Established Member
just turned over 100,000 but i was shocked when i pulled up to look at it, driver seat is the only thing thats bad on the car everything else was like mint i have not even waxed it just a nice clay bar action and good wash

Sap

Established Member
Hate to hijack the thread, but THIS is ****ing awesome

CIMG1808-1.jpg

:beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks pretty nice for what you paid. The passenger seat looks to be like new. The driver's seat, like you said, needs replacement. You definitely need to lower it. It sitting way too high. Either get some lowering springs or cut your coils. You'll love the lowered stance. Best of luck with it.

afteragooddrunk

Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments guys im going back to the shop this sunday to work more on her i have the dynomax catback i need to hook up firewall adjuster and quadrant oil change and new flywheel cant wait ill have to post a movie of the exhaust or something its going to sound really good

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread