Back in a mustang

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
Whats up my fellow svtp'rs its been a while but I'm back in another mustang just picked up a 2000 GT. if you don't remember i did a terminator swap in a 98 cobra which is still roaming around town. The plan is with this one is to do a coyote swap with the saleen body style. The goal is just a nice street car to take to shows and maybe to the "track".
2c892f05e3485f480dae784ae8759b2f-jpg.1460389

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
I was originally planning on getting a v6 but I didn't want to pay over 1500 for it. I found this thing for 1200 and ended up getting it for 800. Has 173k new auto trans runs real good the kicker was it hasn't been registered since 2015 but when I went to the DMV it was registered non op. The previous owner stated there was 850 dollars in back fees any way I got the tags all taken care of and been daily driven it with no issues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I was originally planning on getting a v6 but I didn't want to pay over 1500 for it. I found this thing for 1200 and ended up getting it for 800. Has 173k new auto trans runs real good the kicker was it hasn't been registered since 2015 but when I went to the DMV it was registered non op. The previous owner stated there was 850 dollars in back fees any way I got the tags all taken care of and been daily driven it with no issues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Our state just started dinging people for titled but not registered cars too. I had to pay 75 bucks for the March to December penalty for not having the car registered/property taxes paid. Dumb.

Good pickup for sure though. That's a steal at under a grand.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Did the photo get removed? Tried different browsers but only see an X. Regardless, congrats and I wish you the best with your Coyote swap. Keep us posted as you progress.

Users who are viewing this thread