Back in a ford

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
It's not a mustang but it's pretty damn fun to drive and good on gas so far.

2013 st focus

st3 package.

pic2kv.jpg

pic3bn.jpg

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Nice. I have one as well, ST3, but mine is blue. Mine also doesn't have the ST on that little screen at startup, nor do I have sliding sun visors which I'm sure you do.. punk.

It is a fun car though, and if you are nice to it, it'll get pretty good gas mileage. I've been averaging upper 28's to 29mpg lately.

wheelhopper

Established Member
I think you can load the "ST" symbol onto the screen Mike. I know I can enter my own stuff on to the screen of my escape. Sort of like your own screen saver.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I think you can load the "ST" symbol onto the screen Mike. I know I can enter my own stuff on to the screen of my escape. Sort of like your own screen saver.

Not on that one. You can load a screen saver onto the MFT screen that's to the right, but you can't do anything to the screen in the middle of the gauges. The ST logo is something that apparently started with the new build, along with lit vanity mirrors, and sliding sun visors.

bpmurr

Established Member
Very nice. I wanted a Focus ST instead of the FR-S but the Recaro seat in the ST was too narrow compared to the one in my Boss.

TRBO VNM

Love mine. Fun as hell to drive. Sticks to the road and no rolling. Just stays level in corners. So far have taken some about 10-15mph more than in the cobras and feels like I could go more. Definitely not real fast or anything but fun as hell for a daily driver. Reminds me if the svtf but faster and newer technology.

Will say though, the steering takes getting used to. Seems twitchy at speed. Not sure I like it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread