Back in a Cobra after 8 years!!

BNH4.6

Established Member
I haven't been on the site in a while but I wanted to re-introduce myself and show off my new to me divorce present! She's a 96 with only 53,000 miles. 2 owners no wrecks if carfax ain't lying. Tasteful mods and runs like a top. It has steeda shifter, bassani x with high flow cats, flow master cat back. I think gears but not sure ratio. At 70 I'm turning around 2,300-2,400 rpm if speedo is right.

BNH4.6

Established Member
Thanks, It's the maroon color. With tan/black interior. Should I do spark plugs, transmission and rear gear fluid change when I do the oil this week?

Last edited:

Stolen 98

Established Member
I did trans fluid/Plugs/Wires/Fuel filter right away. Oil had been changed by a dealership right before I took ownership of I would have changed that also.

I don't think you can go wrong changing out fluid and filters on a used car.

Congrats on getting back to a cobra.

BNH4.6

Established Member
Thanks guys, I think I will go ahead and change all fluids. Then I gotta get this thing outta 4x4 mode!!

BNH4.6

Established Member
I suck at internet! How do I post pictures with tapatalk? It just keeps saying not allowed

CobraHuck

Established Member
Yeah tapatalk's not been working lately. Try loading them through photobucket (either on your phone or computer) then post the IMG tag here. Congrats on the new car!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks guys, I think I will go ahead and change all fluids. Then I gotta get this thing outta 4x4 mode!!

That is easy enough to do, thankfully. You'll be amazed how much better your Cobra will look. Sounds like a nice ride.

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
White is the fastest color. LMAO Check out my race vs a new 5.0 in the road kill drivethru. Anyways, congrats! sounds like you got a pretty good deal on your cobra. Hope, you have fun with it!!

Users who are viewing this thread