Back in a c6 zr1! Pics inside:

mavisky

Established Member
Looks great, but a hair lower than I'd be comfortable with it sitting if it were me. Those Tampa Bay roads must be smoother than what we have in ATL I guess.

HIonPSI

Established Member
Absolutely one of the best zr1s I have ever seen....:rockon: rock on good sir, i cant wait to see the progress.

I8URLS1

Established Member
My favorite color! Gorgeous car, my mustang is getting painted jet stream blue right now. Made a thread with the engine bay already done. Congrats on the purchase

ramstein

Established Member
Both cars look great. If I had means to buy a 14 GTR I would rather spend a little more and get Ford GT or 911.

Last edited:

blk03stang

Established Member
that thing is low!!! how do you get around!?!

I just drive it carefully like I have all my past rides. No big deal to me!

Looks great, but a hair lower than I'd be comfortable with it sitting if it were me. Those Tampa Bay roads must be smoother than what we have in ATL I guess.

Our roads are awesome for the most part!

Absolutely one of the best zr1s I have ever seen....:rockon: rock on good sir, i cant wait to see the progress.

Thank you!

My favorite color! Gorgeous car, my mustang is getting painted jet stream blue right now. Made a thread with the engine bay already done. Congrats on the purchase

Nice man!!!

Both cars look great. If I had means to buy a 14 GTR I would rather spend a little more and get Ford GT or 911.

A Ford GT would cost you 60k more, that's not a little bit. Same with a newer 911 Turbo.

Big difference between a $100k car and a $200k car. No way I could swing that. Last time I checked FGT's were still going for $200k+. Don't get me wrong that is one of my all time favorite dream cars! I hope to someday be able to buy one!

JMARR8

Established Member
Wow! and to think I love the GTR, but the ZR1 is a beast as well. What could you say to describe the two since you have owned both? I'm a fan of both but have never owned either! Do you care to describe your thoughts on both? Please.....

blk03stang

Established Member
Figured I would give this thread a small update! Yesterday I dropped off my zr1 @ Fasterproms for the first round of mods:

-Air filter
-Ported blower
-Ported snout
-Ported TB
-2.6 Pulley
-850cc Injectors
-Flex Fuel sensor
-Plugs
-LG longtube headers
-Fasterproms heat expansion tank
-Tune on pump gas, and E85.

Everything should be done within a week, getting the car ready for FL2K14. I hope to have some videos soon that I will post up!

x5scxl.jpg

-Matt

mystickb1996

Established Member
Great way to spend 4-5k!!! (maybe more)lol love the car man and with those mods what whp are you shooting for? in your words what handles better the GTR or zr1? this car is gunna hurt some feelings im sure..

blk03stang

Established Member
Great way to spend 4-5k!!! (maybe more)lol love the car man and with those mods what whp are you shooting for? in your words what handles better the GTR or zr1? this car is gunna hurt some feelings im sure..

Thanks, both cars handle amazing. I just prefer the zr1. With this round of mods I am shooting for 670-700whp. Anywhere in that range I will be happy and it should run pretty hard!

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Car is tits. I freaking love that color. I said this once but I'll say it again....you nailed it with those wheels. :beer:

I've got some friends with GTRs at FL2K14. Can't wait to see vids of you going at it with them. Gonna be some good races.

Last edited:

STCobra

STREDEYE
Established Member
Beautiful ZR1 OP. It is funny how I think or other people for that matter. When I owned my 2013 Shelby GT500, I was like, "I will roll race anyone." Now that I own a GTR, "I will only go from a dig." Ha! Congrats on your car!

Last edited:

blk03stang

Established Member
Car is tits. I freaking love that color. I said this once but I'll say it again....you nailed it with those wheels. :beer:

I've got some friends with GTRs at FL2K14. Can't wait to see vids of you going at it with them. Gonna be some good races.

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words! I take a lot of pride in the way I mod/put together my cars. I am also looking forward to lots of good races :D :D :D

Love that ZR1:beer:

Thanks!

Beautiful ZR1 OP. It is funny how I think or other people for that matter. When I owned my 2013 Shelby GT500, I was like, "I will roll race anyone." Now that I own a GTR, "I will only go from a dig." Ha! Congrats on your car!

Lol yup. Thanks man.

Users who are viewing this thread