Back From The Track...and new mods!

lightning25

SEANSVT
Established Member
ugh I hate you. This is bull because I had almost the same mods as you do now and i run the same time now with my mods below as I did om that setup. Congrats on the new best! Wish I could say I had the same ecstatic feeling about my times. I wonder if I am slow because I got discount on mods. It's gotta even out somehow, right? LOL

Good results from very minimal mods. Valve body makes a world of difference.

don't feel too bad.
I have a 6lb lower, ported blower, mt et streets, traction bars, ftvb and my best is 12.73!!! WTF!!! my best 60ft is 1.8 and i run 108mph

S P E E D

Established Member
awesome times for a 4lb lower!

i just looked back and noticed the ambient temps at the time you raced...watch your MAF counts and a/f, and be careful as a lot of guys have gone BOOM around 10 degrees!

Yeah man I gotta pull my Innovate XD16 and LM1 out of my race car this weekend and install it in the truck. I was trying to find some dyno time before I left to go run but all the local Dynos were "booked" and nobody had time to squeeze me in for 3 pulls.

Don't think there's gonna be anymore track days up here now that the White shit is comming. But I am going down South to Cape Coral in December to visit my parents. I REALLY wanna stop by Bradenton Speedway for a few passes! :burnout: Might load up the bike too cause I need to get in the 8's! :rockon:

lightning25

SEANSVT
Established Member
Yeah man I gotta pull my Innovate XD16 and LM1 out of my race car this weekend and install it in the truck. I was trying to find some dyno time before I left to go run but all the local Dynos were "booked" and nobody had time to squeeze me in for 3 pulls.

Don't think there's gonna be anymore track days up here now that the White shit is comming. But I am going down South to Cape Coral in December to visit my parents. I REALLY wanna stop by Bradenton Speedway for a few passes! :burnout: Might load up the bike too cause I need to get in the 8's! :rockon:

ya it sucks, i haven't drove my truck in almost 3 weeks due to the cold/rain. in 2 weeks she will be in the garage for 6 month :(
where is bradenton speedway? if you go good luck! what bike do you have to run in the 8's??!!
Sean

S P E E D

Established Member
ya it sucks, i haven't drove my truck in almost 3 weeks due to the cold/rain. in 2 weeks she will be in the garage for 6 month :(
where is bradenton speedway? if you go good luck! what bike do you have to run in the 8's??!!
Sean

Hey Sean! sorry man I didn't see your post. Bradenton is in Florida...heading down for some vacation time this December.

The bike is an 02 GSX-R 600 Frame with a built 04 1000 motor swap on a progressive 60 shot of Nitrous. Full street trim extended 10 inches lowered 2 inches. She's gone 9.0 @ 163 Mph with a shit 1.55 Sixty foot. No doubt on a better track she will see 1.3 - 1.4 sixty foots and get into the 8's :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread