Baby dies after being left in pickup

Coiled03

Established Member
Goddamn mother****ing idiots!! If you can't remember you left your child in the car, and let him fry, you don't deserve to have kids!

FordGTGuy

Established Member
What a idiot, I mean seriously how do you even do this, On top of that who would even put their baby in the back of a pickup to begin with?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
yeah this has been all over the local news... I am still trying to figure out how this guy 'forgot' he had a 7 month old baby in the truck and ran errands all day. Father of the ****ing year! I can barely stand to watch stories like this, it really bothers me. My wife and I lost an infant son almost 6 years ago (birth defects/trisomy).

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! So far no charges have been filed. But there will certainly have to be charges coming. Child endangerment, child neglect at the VERY least. Unbelievably sad and disturbing.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
idk how some forget they have kids in the car, i don't even run into the corner store with my car on and my son strapped in. might be a pain sometimes but even a quick stop i get him off with me, no way in hell i'd let him wait with the car on. i see this alot i'm like wow someone could just pop in and take off.

96svtdriver

Established Member
Goddamn mother****ing idiots!! If you can't remember you left your child in the car, and let him fry, you don't deserve to have kids!

Lets hope the guy fries for it... What a freaking moron. There's so many people out there that should be sterilized having kids. Things like this happen, and it's all good and forgiven somehow. This is an example why I have no faith in humanity in general...

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I know dads are forgetful sometimes but my GOD. That poor baby...I can't even imagine losing one of my kids let alone losing one of them due to my own stupidity. I can't imagine how the mom was feeling upon hearing that news. Absolutely horrible.

oldmodman

Established Member
Wow!

And I get pissed off when I see someone locking their dog in a car.

Several years ago a baby was left in a car at the grocery store I go to. Before I got there someone showed some common sense and smashed the front window on the opposite side of the car and got the baby out. There was one police car and a paramedic there when the woman (mother) came out of the store and was all pissed that people were sticking their noses into her business. She was still complaining when the cops hooked her up, threw her into the back seat and took her to jail.

The paramedics were talking to one another and to the guy that got the baby out and said he most likely saved the child from heat related brain damage, or worse.

How hard is it to take your baby with you when you go shopping. Or if you just can't be bothered get a baby sitter for a few hours.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Wow!

And I get pissed off when I see someone locking their dog in a car.

Several years ago a baby was left in a car at the grocery store I go to. Before I got there someone showed some common sense and smashed the front window on the opposite side of the car and got the baby out. There was one police car and a paramedic there when the woman (mother) came out of the store and was all pissed that people were sticking their noses into her business. She was still complaining when the cops hooked her up, threw her into the back seat and took her to jail.

The paramedics were talking to one another and to the guy that got the baby out and said he most likely saved the child from heat related brain damage, or worse.

How hard is it to take your baby with you when you go shopping. Or if you just can't be bothered get a baby sitter for a few hours.

I don't even like letting my toddlers sit in the car if I have to run back into the house to get my purse. I have no idea how people think it's ok to leave their babies in the car while they go into a store. Idiots...

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I'm just as confused as everyone else. How in the world do you leave a small baby in a truck all day. I mean, I don't have any kids or anything but I just feel like having a child would be something like driving around with the winning lotto ticket. Something I couldn't go 5 seconds without thinking about.

oldmodman

Established Member
I don't even like letting my toddlers sit in the car if I have to run back into the house to get my purse. I have no idea how people think it's ok to leave their babies in the car while they go into a store. Idiots...

Yeah, but your two boys are likely to fire it up and go drifting.:burnout:

flS/R

Established Member
that really sucks for the kid. Sadly, there will likely be more stories of this for the summer :(

hopefully the correctional facility he gets to stay at while imprisoned forget him in the bus, with the windows up, as well

Users who are viewing this thread