BAB cobra (smacked's old car)

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I was interested but not at 16k last owner would have let the car go for less than 11k. Good luck with the sale

I was looking for a quick sale. The car is easily worth 12k. Just have to find the right buyer and not the low ball, think they know every market in America SVTP crowd.

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
I was interested but not at 16k last owner would have let the car go for less than 11k. Good luck with the sale

Car is not really for sale for $16k he just through it up there just to see if anybody was dumb enough to bite. How many times do I have to go over this??!! You could get the car for less than 16...
Car is very clean worth 11k all day

11k will not buy this car. It's easily worth 12,5-13,5k. This isn't some black, red tan interior 100k mile car. It's rare with pretty low miles and perfect. If it sets too long it will be setting beside my 03 cobra and bmw in my garage.

Boostslut

Established Member
Car is not really for sale for $16k he just through it up there just to see if anybody was dumb enough to bite. How many times do I have to go over this??!! You could get the car for less than 16...

11k will not buy this car. It's easily worth 12,5-13,5k. This isn't some black, red tan interior 100k mile car. It's rare with pretty low miles and perfect. If it sets too long it will be setting beside my 03 cobra and bmw in my garage.

I know that car used to sit in my garage.

djervin

Established Member
Gorgeous car, decent power, allegedly great condition, and pretty low miles for the year? Seems like a great deal to me (at 12-14k) :shrug: If it were in my area I would have been to look at it several times already, especially at a dealer. For what its worth, I almost gave 16k for a mostly stock BAB a few years ago, granted it only had 17k miles on it. I passed on it for an 03, I regret not buying it to this day. GL with the sale.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I would love to have that car. Can I trade in my girlfriends Jetta straight up? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread