BAB cobra (smacked's old car)

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
A buddy of mine bought the car that smacked traded in for his vw. He asked me to post it here. As many of you already know its a low mileage 58k I think with an s trim making around 440rwhp. He is a dealer so trades are welcome. I'm going to post his Craigslist add. I know his price is kinda high but it is nego. The car is being stored by me and not driven. Nobody is beating on this car or abusing it. I'm just glad he bought it and saved it and I hope to find it a good home with someone who can appreciate it for what it is. Pm me serious cash and trade offers. 1998 mustang cobra 56k mi

His number is in the add but honestly he doesn't know much about mustangs. If you have any questions ask me and I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP. Thanks guys lets save this bab cobra from the buy here pay here lot it would have ended up on!!

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
Dayum, sold mine for 10k..had like 90k though.... built motor, strim, built rear,t56, body was damn near mint..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
16500 for a stock motor Cobra that doesnt start with the year 2003 or 2004? INFUGGINGSANE.
He knows its high but keep in mind he is a dealer himself. Shit is always higher at a dealer and hell always start way high who knows some dumbass might just pay it. He would take less that's why I said price was nego and trades welcome.

Dayum, sold mine for 10k..had like 90k though.... built motor, strim, built rear,t56, body was damn near mint..

Damn dude next time you feel like giving away a car shoot a brother a pm.

Never_Enough

Established Member
16500 for a stock motor Cobra that doesnt start with the year 2003 or 2004? INFUGGINGSANE.

This man is correct.

Traded car for $10k I believe (Which was a hell of a price they gave him to begin with) New owner wants $16k? LOL GTFO

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
You should have known the responses you were going to get posting at that price on here. I knew that VW dealer would never be able to sell that car from their lot, lol. Anyway, GLWS.

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
This man is correct.

Traded car for $10k I believe (Which was a hell of a price they gave him to begin with) New owner wants $16k? LOL GTFO
Like I've said a million times he just slapped an outrageous price on it just to see what happens. A lot of people out there with more money than sense. Notice I did not post a price on here. It could be bought for far less that freakin 16k I just posted a link to the add so there would be some pictures. $10k was a good price for a dealer offer on a trade in but it will not buy the car. They gave him that because they knew they could make money on it and they did. Not much but some.

You should have known the responses you were going to get posting at that price on here. I knew that VW dealer would never be able to sell that car from their lot, lol. Anyway, GLWS.

Oh dude I knew but I figured since I myself didn't post a price they would assume it was just a Craigslist Hail Mary. The car is worth between $12-13k and that's what he will get.

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
It was a nice pickup. :)

Yeah 16.5? looks like a good 11k car

I try to keep up with it... i lost track of it after the guy you sold it to... sold it. :-\

kinda glad, I'd probably have bought it rather than my new gt lol.

Users who are viewing this thread