Awwwww Yeeeeeeeah!

stang99

That's what he gets for taking it to some shaddy mechanic out in the desert. I have heard that the mechanic drinks and may not even have official Ford certification. If you don't see a post by him for a week or two, you better attempt to find his family in his home town. And he thought that California was safe?

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:lol: Crazy P :lol:

Wonder if John's Car caught on fire & is now stuck on the road :shrug: :p

stang99

Us. Hijack Juan's thread abot his new rims and tires? We wouldn't do that. That would be rude and disrespectful.
Wait a minute. Wasn't he the one with the big yellow truck and the flashing caution light on top of it that was trying to get us all arrested last night? I mean, I'm sneaking down all the back roads to avoid the sheriff and there is this giant F-150 following me everywhere with this flashing caution light on its roof.
Well officer, it is true that I had a few Gritas and my DR's are totally bald and unsafe, but, that's why I am being followed by a safety vehicle with a big flashing light on its roof.

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:nonono: O.K. The Ant Killa Spray " Fumes " has now effected you.

Please stay away from the keyboard.....:p

Special Announcement : This thread has been Hi-Jacked.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Time to grenade a halfshaft :beer:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Thanks for the support Cam.

The ETs will only see the track 1 time while attached to those halfshafts. After that.... SOLID AXLE BABY!

kaos

Established Member
LMAO!!!! I got scured man. He sounded mean!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really I didn't say anything. He's setting me up.

Oh, jonas. Damn too much information from me. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread