Awwwww Yeeeeeeeah!

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

stang99

Are you talking about the Nittos or the ET Streets? Did you notice that on this post your post count was at one time 1320? As in 1320' in the 1/4? I do not need any stinking DR's since I am officially retired from drag racing. My new hobby is to try to stop the ants that are coming into my house. This will occupy all my time and I will have no time for drag racing.
Now, I must return to the ant patrol.
Those are some mean looking tires. It will be interesting to read about how they work for you at Carlsbad.

Originally posted by SonicVenum
You're right P. Wanna buy'em from me?

stang99

Don't get discouraged and quit. I am sure that with more practice you will be able to get a better time at LACR. Just remember that you should never heat ET Streets with a burnout. You run them at 30 psi and keep them as cold as possible.
Just trying to pass on some useful information so that you can hit the 11's, although, if I hadn't retired, I'd miss racing you after you are banned.

Originally posted by SonicVenum
Yeah, I quit.

Users who are viewing this thread