awesome Kocky shirt sale...

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Got a new sale for you guys... For just a limited time, you can pick up 1 of our shirts for the same 40% discount rate (makes each shirt $13.91) that you normally have to buy 3 to get.... (of course you don't have to buy just 1... you can buy more. ;-) ) (must enter "svtp" on the check out screen.)

Guys, our shirts are HIGH QUALITY. We dont skimp by buying crappy cheap ass tshirts. These are heavy, 6.1oz 100% cotton tshirts. They have a nice thick collar that wont stretch.
The inks we use in our screen printing process are also just as good (in other words, our shirts LAST.)
Not only do we offer a 100% money back guarantee but we'll even pay the return shipping so it wont cost you a penny to give us a shot. (hows that for a guarantee? :beer: )

We offer nearly 100 unique and funny hot-rod themed shirts that is sure to turn heads at your next car show, race, or wherever you go that other fellow enthusiasts will be.... (including several 'L' ONLY shirts...)

Here are just a few of our Lightning offerings....

shirt80.jpg

shirt34.jpg

shirt22.jpg

Hoodies too...
212044.jpg

Some non-Lightning specific shirts...

173143.jpg

shirt95.jpg

shirt77.jpg

shirt6.jpg

173135.jpg

Check out our site to see all of our designs...

(remember, you must enter coupon code "svtp" on the check out screen to obtain the discount.)

THanks again, SVTperformance! :bowdown:

Keith & Richard

Scarpino

Established Member
children sizes? :shrug:

Didnt really see an option for smaller sizes. Only adult small and large on certain styles.

Dusten

Established Member
i'll vouch for their shirts. I have 3 or 4 of them, most over a year old, all holding up as well as i would expect.

truk

Established Member
the shirt should say " ill tow you to the track and beat you then tow you home" lol

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
There may be a few designs left with a kids size or two, but prob. only a couple. Kids sizes either sell out immediately, or we get hung on a dozen. They are very hard to order accurately.

Not exactly sure how long the sale will last, get in while you can! :D

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
I have about 9 Kocky shirts. They are high quality, they are funny and people always ask me where they can buy them. People love them. I wear them all over!!

I highly recommend Kocky Products!

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
kieth, whens the sale over?

We've got a couple mag ads coming out, and we want to compare our internet sales vs. sales generated from the magazines. The mag ads usually spike about 1 week or 2 after they hit the newsstands, and then start to taper off after about 3 weeks. Because of that, I would say we'll be running this ad for about 5 weeks or so.

Thanks again, everyone!!!! :beer:

Keith

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I have about 9 Kocky shirts. They are high quality, they are funny and people always ask me where they can buy them. People love them. I wear them all over!!

I highly recommend Kocky Products!

Just 9?!?! Slacker, you need to order more. :D

Seriously though, we wouldn't still be in business if it wasn't for repeat customers like yourself. Repeat business means EVERYTHING to us. (of course, we have to take care of our end by coming out with new and better shirts so you have something to buy. :beer: ) (not to mention taking care of our customers by providing great customer service so you WANT to come back. :thumbsup: )

Thanks again!

Keith

Jeff_Svt22

Established Member
when will you be getting more of the "Tow Vehicle" size M, White, shirts back in stock?
I've been checking pretty regularly but still dont see them..

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
when will you be getting more of the "Tow Vehicle" size M, White, shirts back in stock?
I've been checking pretty regularly but still dont see them..

Welp, Im glad you just told me that... the inventory manager (not me, but the computer manager LOL) was showing "0" under medium, white for that shirt, but I just went and looked on the shelf and we actually have 1 left. :beer: (so I adjusted it to show 1... :rockon: )

We will be re-ordering the original "Tow Truck" shirts within a month or so as well.

Thanks man!

Keith

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
i have the tri-cycle shirt and i can say fellas i get comments on it all the time and its damn good quality.... had it for about 2 yrs now or so.

Jeff_Svt22

Established Member
Welp, Im glad you just told me that... the inventory manager (not me, but the computer manager LOL) was showing "0" under medium, white for that shirt, but I just went and looked on the shelf and we actually have 1 left. :beer: (so I adjusted it to show 1... :rockon: )

We will be re-ordering the original "Tow Truck" shirts within a month or so as well.

Thanks man!

Keith

Thanks, I just ordered it! :rockon:

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I love that tricycle one. I'mma have to get me one of those!

LOL, thanks man! (I got it, and everyone else's sent out today... so ya'll should have them monday) (or Tuesday if you're on the west coast...)

Thanks!

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
We'll be ordering more shirts within a couple weeks (got a couple PM's from guys asking about when we will be gettting more shirts in...)

Users who are viewing this thread