Awesome Chick Fight

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
hahaha... they should have kept on pulling hair. their punches looked pretty ineffective. that, or bite or claw, or gouge :)

Trooper4985

The Man
Established Member
Why can't spectators stay out of fights? That has got to be the gayest thing when moron 1 is getting his/her azz beat and moron 1's friends jump in. Not only do you look bad for getting a beatdown but your friends make you look worse by having no confidence in your fighting ability by jumping mornon 2.

ilumo

Established Member
REDSVT04 said:
Lol I agree that the punches look harmless

hahaha.. yea, the skin doesnt ripple...
the punch should be like this:
rampage_silva.1.gif

wait.. i take that back... if their punch looked like that... chances are they won'y be chicks.

ilumo

Established Member
Win7ermute said:
Yikes ilumo, thats a busted jaw for sure, both sides.
hahaa... I dont think he busted anything.. it wasnt until later on that Jackson, the black guy got KO'd. good fight though :)

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
ilumo said:
hahaa... I dont think he busted anything.. it wasnt until later on that Jackson, the black guy got KO'd. good fight though :)

Dude, KO'd is putting it lightly. He fell through the ropes completely unconscious and it wasn't that great of a fight really. Silva whooped his ass the whole time, Rampage was on survival mood as soon as the got hit the first time.

ilumo

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread