AWD Cobra R???

TripleBlackVert

Meh whatever!
Established Member
I hope this is just an AWD dyno or something loke that. I haven't seen too many Dynoes but something looks wrong here.:shrug:
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/TURBO-COBRA-R_641478.htm]TURBO COBRA R- Video[/ame]

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
your not serious, are you? if enything, tell me where the hell you are gonna put the front diff in an SN95 chassis with a turbo 5.4l. its nothing more than the dyno drums being connected for AWD cars. the good thing about a dyno like this for a RWD car would be if you had a vehicle that monitors front and rear wheel speeds and goes apeshit if they aren't close.

TripleBlackVert

Meh whatever!
Established Member
your not serious, are you? if enything, tell me where the hell you are gonna put the front diff in an SN95 chassis with a turbo 5.4l. its nothing more than the dyno drums being connected for AWD cars. the good thing about a dyno like this for a RWD car would be if you had a vehicle that monitors front and rear wheel speeds and goes apeshit if they aren't close.

That's what i was saying is i have never seen 1 before and was wondering why all the tires were rolling?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Forget the dyno, I want that car! LOL! Yeah, it was definitely sliding just a bit. I wonder if that is common with, say, imports on an AWD dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread