Avengers: Infinity War

Klay

Established Member
Just got back from seeing this movie. I thought it was really well done. I liked it better than the other avengers movies.

Anyone else see it and what are your thoughts?

Coiled03

Established Member
Just watched it today. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Not quite sure I understand the ending, but whatever. I'm sure there's another one coming.

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
I think they should have been more selective with who died and when... (Spoiler Alert) those at the end weren't as dramatic as when Loki died. Also, it's pretty obvious the time stone will be used to undo all the deaths.

That aside it was a VERY well done movie.

Klay

Established Member
Spoiler Alert:

Ya, given several of the deaths can't be permanent since some of the characters still have their own movies coming out, that made their deaths less impactful. Still, they did a good job making things look bleak. Once Thanos had most of the stones, he pretty much took out the avengers and the other heros without much of a fight.

For those who are unsure what the end of credits scene means, apparently it alludes to a character called captain marvel. Not sure how I feel about the strongest character being a woman though.

ziggity

Established Member
I think they should have been more selective with who died and when... (Spoiler Alert) those at the end weren't as dramatic as when Loki died. Also, it's pretty obvious the time stone will be used to undo all the deaths.

That aside it was a VERY well done movie.

Only strange knows how to use the time stone so far though and at the end the gauntlet looks like it was toast.

I thought it was freaking awesome. I might go see it again actually.

I will be seeing it again this week for sure.

4a7191a

Established Member
I enjoyed it, there was a grown man/child crying in the bathroom afterwards... That says enough of how awesome it was. In the previews Thanos says hopeless. He was totally right.

Voltwings

Established Member
Only strange knows how to use the time stone so far though and at the end the gauntlet looks like it was toast.

My wife pointed out at the end that we still dont know what happened to Wong. I also wonder if Hela will make a comeback being the "goddess of death" and all. Lots of places for it to go.

I loved it, absolutely loved it, they managed to handle everyone's screen time very well, have good story arcs (and balance) and jut killed it. I fully expected Cap to die. In every movie Bucky has held and / or used his shield and i figured that was a plug that was coming all along. Glad it didnt though, he (or rather, his movies?) are hands down my favorite.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I enjoyed it, there was a grown man/child crying in the bathroom afterwards... That says enough of how awesome it was. In the previews Thanos says hopeless. He was totally right.

Were they tears or sobs of joy?

I'm sure the picture was enjoyable but I hold some extreme reservations preventing me from seeing it in the theater. For example, will it be another good guys win deal or will the baddie finally get to wreck complete havoc and premadeath everyone? Is it another Transformers The Movie in which the baggage gets rightfully decimated?

ziggity

Established Member
My wife pointed out at the end that we still dont know what happened to Wong. I also wonder if Hela will make a comeback being the "goddess of death" and all. Lots of places for it to go.

I loved it, absolutely loved it, they managed to handle everyone's screen time very well, have good story arcs (and balance) and jut killed it. I fully expected Cap to die. In every movie Bucky has held and / or used his shield and i figured that was a plug that was coming all along. Glad it didnt though, he (or rather, his movies?) are hands down my favorite.

Yeah he would probably know how to use it, I think theres a reason they had the gauntlet made by the dwarf. The avengers might go back and get another one made then have to get all the stones back to use it and undo everything thanos did.

ziggity

Established Member
Were they tears or sobs of joy?

I'm sure the picture was enjoyable but I hold some extreme reservations preventing me from seeing it in the theater. For example, will it be another good guys win deal or will the baddie finally get to wreck complete havoc and premadeath everyone? Is it another Transformers The Movie in which the baggage gets rightfully decimated?

Don't have any reservations ... lol

MG01GT

Established Member
All in all I thought it was a phenomenal movie! They killed it in this one. I'm thinking the second one will be just as good if not better, it's gonna be Cap's and iron man final stand I think

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

ziggity

Established Member
Thanos used the time stone at the end to put the mind stone back together after SW destroyed it.

Im just referring to one of the avengers being able to use it, with strange gone theres no other heroes that have used it. Im thinking someone else is going to wield the gauntlet.

Users who are viewing this thread