Autotrix does not answer email?

SoCalHarley

SC32VGT
Established Member
I purchased the Sequential Turn signals from a new vendor Autotrix and I am having problems with the kit. I have emailed them three times with no response. Does anyone know how to get a hold of these guys?

CSD

Banned
Just pulled this from their website's FAQ tab.

AutoTrix is a small company of only 2 partners. We do answer email contacts promptly. Rest assured all payments are sent thru Paypal and all purchases are covered by Paypal's protection policies.

My advice for you is to have more patience. Have a nice day.

CSD

Banned
It is going on two weeks.... is that reasonable?

Well, it depends. In my opinion, if I bought a product from a company with only two employees, I wouldn't be surprised if it took a week or two to answer an email. And mind you, they are a new company just getting their feet off the ground. That's even more reason to be patient. But with that said, I'm more reasonable and patient than most.

What is the problem with your kit? Maybe we can help.

SoCalHarley

SC32VGT
Established Member
Thanks. The outer most bulbs of the three blink rather dimly... When I hit the brakes the directions blink two fast then a slow and repeat instead of a normal on/off. When the headlights are on same issue with the directionals blinking oddly when the brakes are applied but due to the dim outer bulb the running light portion of the bulb overpowers the blinking portion so you can't see it. Looks like only two of the light are lighting. The bulbs, multfunction switch and flasher are original.

SoCalHarley

SC32VGT
Established Member
Clint from Autotrix contacted me as soon as I PMed him.... for some reason they did not get my emails, possible SPAM blocker issue. I am working with him on the issue directly. He was extremely concerned that there was an issue and is being very helpful. They are working on an 800 number for technical issues that should be up any day.

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Very cool to read.

Seems like some decent folks but a small startup company which means they might be shortstaffed.

CSD

Banned
Clint from Autotrix contacted me as soon as I PMed him.... for some reason they did not get my emails, possible SPAM blocker issue. I am working with him on the issue directly. He was extremely concerned that there was an issue and is being very helpful. They are working on an 800 number for technical issues that should be up any day.

Awesome, good to hear. :beer:

SoCalHarley

SC32VGT
Established Member
Spoke with Clint the owner of Autotrix over the weekend, he called me.... great guy and extremely helpful. He is working with me on fixing the issue which we do not know the cause of yet. May be an issue with the flasher, etc. and not his product but he is still going the extra mile to get it resolved. Excellent customer service.

autotrix

Established Member
I appreciate the level-headiness of everyone on this board. I thought that I would come into this thread getting stones thrown at me, but that is not the case. :rockon: Very humble board, thanks guys.

I am glad to say that I feel Socalharley is taken care of; I am sure he will be back to comment on the subject.

Last edited:

SoCalHarley

SC32VGT
Established Member
Clint from AutoTrix did a great job helping me fix the issues I had. He sent me a slower flasher which took care of all of the problems. He will be offering these slower flashers for those who like the slower sequencing, he has told me. Great customer service and a great guy. Here is a video of the slower flasher installed...
[ame=http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g128/SoCalHarley1/?action=view&current=94-98AutorixTailight.flv]
th_94-98AutorixTailight.jpg
[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread