Automatic Image resizer!!

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
So I was just going to make a thread on this.... just wanted to say that I hate this feature.

I can see doing it if the pictures are way huge, but 1024x768 pictures aren't really large for anyone these days considering just about every monitor sold has a resolution nearly twice that size. And it doesn't seem to help with loading times either because it has to load the pictures normal size, and then resize them smaller.... making me have to go through and click the little bar if I want to see the pictures in the actual size instead of a smaller, grainy version.

IDK, it's not a big deal, but when I go into a pictures thread it's just an extra step (or 50, depending how many pics there are LOL)... annoying to say the least. Just my opinion on the matter.

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
hah! I decided to read the links in this thread right after I posted that and found that users could change the limits themselves... put mine back to normal. Ignore me LOL!!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
hah! I decided to read the links in this thread right after I posted that and found that users could change the limits themselves... put mine back to normal. Ignore me LOL!!

;-)

Users who are viewing this thread