Auto-Blip

blk02edge

Established Member
The pedals aren't the best on S197s, but I also have Fred Flintstone feet.
Shoulda seen me in the ST the first time I had it on track, theres no possible way I was heel-toeing that thing lol, wider gas pedal fixed that.. I find the viper easy, but I only have size 11.5 feet

Z06

Established Member
Is this something similar to the Corvette's Rev Match?

Edit: didn't see the last 2 posts. Figured as much! I love the sound that makes.

Zemedici

Established Member
Similar to nissans Synchrorev.

My brother test drove a 370z with it, and the salesman did not like when he wiggles the shifter back and forth (habit we all do to make sure it’s in neutral) and it revs to 5k Hahahaha

merkyworks

Established Member
Agree the Auto-Blip box is cool and look forward to the install and review.

One thing I did to make rev match downshifting heel toe easier was to install a set of SRP pedals with the extra wide gas pedal. Plus they look cool and "cause race car".
IMG_8069.JPG

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I have one in my Boss 302S. It's every bit as useful as advertised.

It doesn't work well for street cars because every time you're coming to a stop and you press the clutch in... VROOM. Unless that's what you want, in which case it works wonderfully.

Zemedici

Established Member
I have one in my Boss 302S. It's every bit as useful as advertised.

It doesn't work well for street cars because every time you're coming to a stop and you press the clutch in... VROOM. Unless that's what you want, in which case it works wonderfully.

I lol’d

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
Now to find a way to make this work in my 85. Carb, the only thing driven by a computer is the annoying buzzer when the keys are in the ignition and the door is open.

RedfireV8

Established Member
Had one in my 07' Miller car. Works every bit as good as you've read and heard about. My favorite feature of the car that made it that much more enjoyable on the track. BTW I'm surprised no one has mentioned it but it does have an off button when you're on the streets.

Skip to 7:39 for the faster session.

08mojo

Established Member
BTW I'm surprised no one has mentioned it but it does have an off button when you're on the streets.

Skip to 7:39 for the faster session.

I thought I remember reading it had an on/off button. It got a lot of praise from the folks on the corvette forum that tracked their cars.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Similar to nissans Synchrorev.

My brother test drove a 370z with it, and the salesman did not like when he wiggles the shifter back and forth (habit we all do to make sure it’s in neutral) and it revs to 5k Hahahaha
What? The car revs itself if you wiggle the shifter in neutral?

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
What? The car revs itself if you wiggle the shifter in neutral?
Apparently the syncrorev is pretty sensitive. I could see the car thinking you were going to put the shifter into a gate as you were moving it side to side.

I know my buddy's Camaro is a little more laid back, unless you actively are going for that gate, it seems pretty decent.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Easy install, took about 45 minutes including the calibration.

Just drove it on the street, but it performs at or above what I had hoped for. Very excited to get on the track! Was able to hide most of the wiring too.

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread