audi tt roadster

gambit90lx

Established Member
anyone ever had one of these...4 cylinder turbo awd i have always liked these and looking at one maybe to purchase possibly....just wondering how good of cars they were...i know audi is a great made car but just wondering if anyone had one and what problems the might have had with it...(sorry if this is in the wrong section)

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Their great cars, really fun to have/drive. But if you do get one, make sure it still has a factory warranty on it because repair costs are ridiculous.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Not a good car if you want to take much anywhere or take more than one person in your car at one time. The back seat is pretty much ueseless. My friend had one back in high school. His dad bought it for him. His dad was never around much, but had the dough to buy a 911 GT2 as a fun car. They stick to the road pretty well and are meant to be fun in the turns, which they are.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
They have very nice interiors. I looked at one before I got the Mustang, sometimes I wish I'd gotten that instead.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Not a good car if you want to take much anywhere or take more than one person in your car at one time. The back seat is pretty much ueseless. My friend had one back in high school. His dad bought it for him. His dad was never around much, but had the dough to buy a 911 GT2 as a fun car. They stick to the road pretty well and are meant to be fun in the turns, which they are.

What backseat? I mean of course its useless....there is no backseat.

c464_4.JPG

These cars are fun if you get a computer reflash and exhaust, gives them a good more pep. Mini cooper S, nice car too.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
What backseat? I mean of course its useless....there is no backseat.

c464_4.JPG

These cars are fun if you get a computer reflash and exhaust, gives them a good more pep. Mini cooper S, nice car too.

I was probably thinking of my friend's coupe. He had both a coupe and roadster TT. Maybe it wasn't even a seat in the coupe and might have been just a bench type space back there. I can't remember. I do know that we used to cram some girls back there though.

Last edited:

gambit90lx

Established Member
yeah its the roadster 2 seater

thats what i am looking at...it will be a daily driver just back and forth to work...and just simply little trips by myself or maybe with one of my boys to some type of sports practice...just like the way they look.......

Users who are viewing this thread