Audi RS7 APR stage one 0-100

fangstang

Established Member
Of course it makes a good daily driver---that's what it's designed for. You don't buy this car if you're strictly looking to get from point A to point B. It also makes a horrible road course car. You buy it to be able to haul absolute ass, and 3 passengers. You buy it so that 99% of people on the road have no clue, and the 1% that matter, know what you're driving.

Some will disagree with this perspective, but I will tell you my gen 2 ctsv and Chevy SS with mag ride, actually rode better when it comes to soaking road bumps and drive/seat comfort for highway miles. But the build quality of the Audi is second to none. The bang and olaufsen stereo is simply the best I've experienced by an order of magnitude.

I routinely get 26mpg freeway with this car. Maintenance is supposedly a little rough. Brakes last anywhere from 20-30k miles, same with tires. And they're not cheap to replace.

Thanks for the reply. My biggest fear is having to deal with maintenance. I dont want to have to visit the dealership often if at all. I heard about the brakes costing $4K to redo. CRAZY. Ideally, I'd like to find a one owner that has a great maintenance record and certified.

Users who are viewing this thread