Attorney General Eric Holder says Gitmo detainees may be released in the US

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Not a reliable source by any means but I heard a caller on the Michael Savage show and he said he had bought automatic weapons on the black market that were coming up from Mexico and originally from the places you listed. This is always what I thought was happening since it is not easy to get automatic weapons here and we're supposed to think they were able to buy enough of them to equip their small army? It really doesn't add up to me and makes much more sense if they were getting them from Venezuela/Russia/China whatever.

If someone has a better understanding of this I'd love to hear it. I think they want to use this as a reason to get public backing to giving up some of the weapons again.

No, you are right. Most people are calling the claimed number of firearms coming from the US to Mexico to be BS. Considering how easy it is to obtain full auto weapons in 3rd world countries and the fact that they have been illegal to manufacture for civilian use since 1986 raises some flags. I mean these drug cartels are run by very powerfull/rich men. Do you really think they are going to go through straw purchasing thousands of semi auto weapons or ordering some FA cheap AK's from an overseas arms dealer and shipping them over on a boat to Mexico? I mean we aren't capturing large amounts of illegal imigrants sneaking back over the border to Mexico with Post Obama Overpriced semi auto ar15's strapped to their backs. I know they shurely aren't buying ammo in the states since it's been scarce and prices have been through the roof for a while now. What are they shipping all this ammo over from over seas but no firearms?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread