Attention Horsepower by Herman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almo

Established Member
I don't know the thread your talking about, but the car in question is his brother's car , Keith who is also a good guy. The dyno runs were not done at my shop, I did tune his car and have done alot of stuff for him. The runs were from Springfield Motorsports. Again, i've never seen the sheets. Dana is a little high strung and will flick off like a flip of a switch...but again he is a nice guy down deep.:beer: Keith is planning to dyno his car here sometime and I guess we can see what it makes. I've tuned ported eatons to make the power stated but as of right now no unported eaton i've seen first hand has made that! Please feel free to leave me out of threads like this in the future ok??:beer: Hermann:thumbsup:

Only reason I posted was to show what a clown the one guy seems to be. Not to mention he said he was good friends with you and had known you for 20 years. You're name just so happened to be mentioned in vain by him claiming some clownish numbers. At times and even on the internet, clarification is needed to set a person straight.

Cheers,
Allen

Almo

Established Member
Wow... I just got a PM over on Autogeek where Asphalt Rocket said H had called him and they were laughing about all of this.

Funny how things revolve. I'll leave it alone though since it seems wrong to toss out names involved even though BS is flying. :rollseyes

Last edited:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Jeez Scott - When I saw that one of Almo's posts referred to "the interwebz", I figured you would automatically endorse this thread. :rollseyes

:lol: Ya know I lives by one motto and one motto only Timmay.......

The interwebz are serious bidnez!!!

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
If this an automotive performance car forum or a soap opera??

It's quite obvious that ALMO and Dana have an issue between them.....why don't you guys work it out without dragging others into it like me?? I feel like i'm on a playground with all this he said this, you said this crap! LOL! YOU GUYS NEED TO TALK AND WORK THIS OUT!:beer: I just actually spoke with him this morning and he is messing with you....nothing more, nothing less. Enough drama for me. Please work it out between you guys offline and lets get back to a nice car forum here!:thumbsup: One more time ...PLEASE KEEP ME OUT OF THIS!! Hermann

spray175

Established Member
Hermann- Its obviously Almo does nothing but rag on other shops. His posts are pointless and for that intention only. All they do is create drama. Don't let it bother you.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
We all know there's no way an upper only car is making 530 SAE. Not to mention Hermann's numbers are normally published with STD numbers which could account for some of the exaggeration.

No need to have vendors fight. As an outsider I don't think Almo's post was intended to be malicious, but after a while it does get old seeing outlandish claims. Just another reason I've given up on the Whipple vs. Kenne Bell debate over on the other board.

Might as well lock this one up.

And where can I get some popcorn?

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Herman,

I think this would clear itself up if you would just post up the details of the car with a dyno sheet. If you can't provide the hard facts then thats all it will be is a story ... and quite frankly its this guys story he can tell it however he wants. But get ready for some big discussion with numbers like these. Hard numbers and facts about the car is all I would like to see.

Thanks

05 amg

Established Member
Hermann- Its obviously Almo does nothing but rag on other shops. His posts are pointless and for that intention only. All they do is create drama. Don't let it bother you.
Did you even read the post on Auto Geek? Hermans good freind of 20 yrs is bashing Excessive .So please tell me how allen is bashing on Hermanns shop. all he did was ask to see a dyno sheet cupcake

Last edited:

Almo

Established Member

Can you let the adults talk here?

Last edited:

TTRIMSVT

Established Member
This guy Asphalt Rocket is an idiot. Like Allen has said, his claims are not possible with those modifications and his attitude makes it even easier to discard. Only problem is that this could inadvertantly be taken as a reflection on Herman. And I doubt very seriously if Herman wants his name mentioned with this clown's name or claims.

Asphalt's quote:

Nice car, but the best tuner in this area or one of the best in the country is HorsepowerbyHerman(HBH). Just a little heads up my brother's 03 Cobra puts out 530/530 horsepower/torque SAE(corrected) not STD. Thats with a stock eaton, not ported, and stock lower pulley. Not taking anything away from your car it is very nice, but Excessive is nowhere near the best tuner in the area, they have a very bad reputation. I have been in the Mustang scene since the mid-80's so I know whos who in tuning.

dana is a tool and dont even know who i am so his comments reflect his experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread