Attempted School Bombing In Utah

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Juveniles need to experience the juvy hall from the 80's classic Bad Boys starring Esai Morales and Reni Santoni, the cop from Cobra

Zemedici

Established Member
Some good police work.

Reassuring.

But funny how that hasnt caught national attention, as you say Kyle, doesn't fit their agenda....

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Like I said while debating firearms; if someone wants to do something evil, they will find a way. Bans and legislature are not the answer. Being proactive is the answer.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blown 89

Established Member
Bombs and bomb threats were a big thing when I was in school. People forget that shootings replaced all of that.

mymustang44

Cammed What??
Established Member
Seems like the more likely reason it didn't make the rounds of national news, is that it didn't work and nobody died (thank goodness).

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
He will probably get suspended for a week....:rolleyes: with detention of course!:cool:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Nothing hits national news unless it's a tragedy. No one died, so who cares?

Send that **** to Gitmo

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Andd thats how you go to a very dark black hole for years to come. WMD is no joke of a charge.

I was e-arguing the other day and this proves my point. If you want to hurt people, it doesn't matter the medium. If you have to do it with a frying pan, a bomb, or an AR15, you will. It's a shame but the reality is restricting access to one thing (guns) only steers them towards bombs, knives, cars, and other forms of WMD. It's focusing on the wrong problem.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I neither seen nor heard anything on this. I'm not surprised.

Blown 89

Established Member
Another day has passed and didn't notice a single national media mention.

Won't be until someone is successful.
I'm ok with that. The less attention these things get the less likely they will happen again. The left working themselves up in a fervor does nothing but promote this BS.

Look at Dylan Roof for instance. The coverage of him shooting up that church was insane. The coverage about him getting the death penalty? Comparatively non-existent.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I'm ok with that. The less attention these things get the less likely they will happen again. The left working themselves up in a fervor does nothing but promote this BS.

Look at Dylan Roof for instance. The coverage of him shooting up that church was insane. The coverage about him getting the death penalty? Comparatively non-existent.
Oh I'm okay with this not being promoted if it may give someone an idea to copy this. But it goes to show that if something doesn't fit a specific narrative, it gets suppressed.

This is no different than the DACA girl who wanted to shoot up her school and even had a gun at home. That go no play, because we can't have anything negative on illegals.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Man, it gets worse and worse out there. A quick timing, and deadly punishment should be dealt with people like this. I bet you get lesser incidents of "copycats".
And **** ISIS too!

Users who are viewing this thread