ATSV world record 60-130 draggy pass

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
You can not alter the gps device lol just like you can’t alter a time slip . And this is the fastest 60-130 V on the planet regardless what you think . I mainly use it to see what the car picked up mod and tuning wise also I’ve used this device at the track to. No need to get bent out of shape over a legit pass

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Nice try, you can alter anything on the internet.

Last edited:

bullitt2735

Established Member
Badass! I run a high 7 in my viper and was dead even to a fbo and meth Atsv till 130ish and then I started to pull away. I’m guessing you’d trap 135ish in the 1/4? I usually trap 130

edit* lol at autocorrect changing atsv to Arabs

Last edited:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Badass! I run a high 7 in my viper and was dead even to a fbo and meth Arab till 130ish and then I started to pull away. I’m guessing you’d trap 135ish in the 1/4? I usually trap 130
I didn’t know Arabs were that fast. 72 virgins and some meth will make you do extraordinary things apparently.

gofast15

Established Member
That's moving. How much weight did you drop from it . It is in Dodge stock interior trim or its stock interior LOL.

IMG_5882.jpg

gofast15

Established Member
Damn , what's up with the group of Grandpas attacking your Dragy results LOL ? .

That GPS based Dragy box is more accurate then many drag strip tracks which use 50 year old timing equipment

Last edited:

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Where have you been the last 5-7 years? 60-130 times have become wildly popular. It takes the traction and launch variables out of a race and is a good way to generally see how cars compare to one another on the street if roll racing. I personally have raced quite a few roll race events at the track from a 40mph roll. Therefore these numbers are quite useful. Look up street car takeover or shift sector.
now as far as records or claims, I have no clue. But it’s not some made up parameter that the op came up with. Again, 60-130 very popular.

Please show me where 60-130 is “very popular” besides with idiots doing street pulls on public highways with no driving skill whatsoever

OneSlowV

Established Member
Damn , what's up with the group of Grandpas attacking your Dragy results LOL ? .

That GPS based Dragy box is more accurate then many drag trip tracks which use 50 year old equipment

Lol people out of touch with changing times is all and seats were pulled for the run haven’t got real serious yet with weight .

einehund

Established Member

That GPS based Dragy box is more accurate then many drag trip tracks which use 50 year old equipment
Not knocking the draggy or the vbox; both are extremely accurate and amazing tools for vetting out changes. The complaint is calling it a "world record." World records mean something to large groups of people. If this would have been titled "personal best" etc., there wouldn't be 3 pages of backlash. His clickbait title is the problem. Case in point: my world record for 0-2 inches while in neutral still stands.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member

That GPS based Dragy box is more accurate then many drag strip tracks which use 50 year old timing equipment

Lmao! Exactly! When used at the track it’s usually within 1mph and sometimes hundredths of a second. That tech for $100 is ****ing amazing!! Especially for guy’s that dont live near a track. It also states variables like da, and grade. If the grade is too downhill it will literally invalidate the results. And all this talk about manipulating the results seems a bit ridiculous. I dont know of a way to do it but im sure the software could be “hacked” in some way. Who tf is going through all that trouble though? Also dragstrips aren’t always the most accurate either. Timing systems can be off. Ive seen tracks where one lane reads higher/lower than the other by several mph.

csc427

Established Member
Please show me where 60-130 is “very popular” besides with idiots doing street pulls on public highways with no driving skill whatsoever
Seriously...? Go to any Porsche, gtr, viper, r8, huracan, mclaren, zr1/z06 forum and you’ll see just how popular 60-130 is. If you were to call any of the big performance shops and ask them what their xyz performance package runs 60-130, they’d have an answer for you immediately. Just look up street car takeover or shift sector and see how popular roll race events have become. YouTube and every performance car forum site is littered with videos of cars roll racing. 60-130 is a direct correlation of how well a car will perform in said race.
You sound like a dinosaur with tunnel vision.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
You can not alter the gps device lol just like you can’t alter a time slip . And this is the fastest 60-130 V on the planet regardless what you think . I mainly use it to see what the car picked up mod and tuning wise also I’ve used this device at the track to. No need to get bent out of shape over a legit pass

A “legit pass” produces a time slip, not a selfie or screen grab.

Get it to the track, then flop your dlck out once you have real numbers ... right now it’s just glorified bench racing.

OneSlowV

Established Member
Not knocking the draggy or the vbox; both are extremely accurate and amazing tools for vetting out changes. The complaint is calling it a "world record." World records mean something to large groups of people. If this would have been titled "personal best" etc., there wouldn't be 3 pages of backlash. His clickbait title is the problem. Case in point: my world record for 0-2 inches while in neutral still stands.

That’s because it is a world record lmao how hard is that to understand? Here is the link for the V owners that have done the passes on draggy and track about 38 people on this list . This is the only guy that keeps track of the ATSV progress. Not a lot of people mod these cars .Again I’ve never posted click bat on here if it offends you so much you are more than welcome to get off my post ‍♂️

OneSlowV

Established Member

Get it to the track, then flop your dlck out once you have real numbers ... right now it’s just glorified bench racing.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night . And a gps device isn’t accurate to you ? Here is a link educate yourself and get back with me .

Dragy GPS Based Performance Meter

Leonie

Established Member

Well, as dragstrips are located in different altitudes, are prepped good or not so good at the start and so on, a "record" on one of them can at most be a track record, valid on that specific track, right?
Meanwhile these times from an "app" can be corrected for altitude, incline or decline etc. etc. and thus seem to be more valid for comparing different cars in their performance in a specific range.

Edit: and the last sentence is important, these boxes are actually meant to compare the performance of the car (especially when changing components), not the skills of the driver.

Users who are viewing this thread