ATE Super Blue DOT4 brake and clutch fluid

PushingSpokes

Established Member
Is the ATE Blue DOT4 fluid safe for our cars? I
ee some of you use it but a mechanic told me its not safe for our cars due to Teflon fittings. Does anyone know for sure?

Grant808

Established Member
I don't use it, but I've read about a lot of guys who track their GTs and Bosses who do use it.

You ever make it out to the Cars n Coffee in Irvine?

BlackMamba3

Established Member
I know of a few guys on this forum that use it. Haven't heard of any problems. Tons of guys over on TMS use it. Mostly Boss owners who track. Again, never heard of any problems. It's what I'm gonna go with myself.

PushingSpokes

Established Member
I don't use it, but I've read about a lot of guys who track their GTs and Bosses who do use it.

You ever make it out to the Cars n Coffee in Irvine?

Cars n Coffee is on my to do list. Breaking free from the family on a Saturday morning is tough though. Sonics on Wednesdays are easier since the kids are asleep.

Entrenched

Established Member
I switched to Super Blue in my 11 and my 04 Cobra. Brake fade disappeared and my clutch issues went away (pedal stuck to floor, also changed to the stainless clutch line at the same time)

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I've been running ATE in my L for about 5 years with no issue. What specific parts are you worried about failing?

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
can someone show me where to buy this fluid at? like send me a pm with a link or something? It's the stuff in the square can right?

Thanks

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how did you like it in your 5.0? ive used it in the GT500, but i couldnt tell the difference. the only real notice is just changing the fluid once a year.

Users who are viewing this thread