At least it wasn't the Cobra...

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
Those storms the other evening sure made a mess of the yard, and our new truck! Notice the temporary tag...
IMG_6557.gif

IMG_6551.gif

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Damn that sucks, Best cut that tree up and burn it this winter just to show it how much you appreciate it using your truck to break it's fall....

mystic04

Established Member
Hey guy's don't you think a plunger will pop that out!!! Sorry to see looks like a pretty nice truck at that.

Last edited:

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
I've been trying to figure out where to put a garage, now I know it's going where that tree is. (or was in a few weeks)

I had already hired a tree service to assess and prune all the large trees on the property near the house, I'm on their schedule for next week. That limb didn't even come from the tree I thought they'd want to remove. Another large tree in the back has a big hole rotted out where the trunk once forked into three, but only two remain. They might be able to fill the hole, with spray foam of all things, if the damage isn't too bad. I think there will now be two trees gettin' the axe after that large limb came off of what, from the ground anyway, looked like a healthy tree.

Ka-Ching... Cuttin' up and hauling away 80 y/o trees aint cheap.

There's another very large tree out front neat the house where the main trunk forks about 15 feet up. It's getting cabled between the trunks about 30 feet up to remove any stress and to keep them together if one decides to let go.

There goes some more of the garage money we've been putting away...

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
mystic04 said:
Hey guy's don't you think a plunger will pop that out!!! Sorry to see looks like a pretty nice truck at that.
Oh sure Gary, he can use the one that sits next to the toilet. :rolleyes: Sorry to see that man. Insurance should cover it I would think.

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
The insurance will cover it, our auto and homeowners is the same company.
The plunger by the toilet has that seal thing on it and doesn't hold a vacuum on the side of the truck, damn.
Buffer is packed in a box that has yet to be opened, so I'm not going to be able to try that any time soon...

mystic04

Established Member
WraithCobra said:
The plunger by the toilet has that seal thing on it and doesn't hold a vacuum on the side of the truck, damn.
Buffer is packed in a box that has yet to be opened, so I'm not going to be able to try that any time soon...
Well it's good to know you still have a sense of humor over the whole deal. :poke:

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
WraithCobra said:

Never nice to see this happen, especially with a new vehicle. Now we all know why we have to have that damn insurance!!!

Good luck with everything!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Antex said:
Never nice to see this happen, especially with a new vehicle. Now we all know why we have to have that damn insurance!!!

Good luck with everything!

Didn't Doug have this happen to him a few years back too? that sucks dude, at least your insurance covers rouge trees.

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
The funnier thing is that before we bought the new Ranger we had rented a Dakota p/u truck to move the little stuff. It was parked under a tree on the other side of the driveway and a smaller branch fell on it damaging the roof. This new (old) house is becoming the movie "The Money Pit", "we have weak trees".

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
well if the stairs ever fall out from under you ya might want too consider moving. that is assuming it has stairs somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread