Aston Martin DB9R

98Cobretti

Established Member
just found a picture of this car, damn it looks good! I love Aston's, especially the Vanquish. It is going to compete in Le Mans next year and some other select races.
db9r.jpg

COBRA32

Established Member
The DB9 is one of the most beautiful cars made and to think its a Ford Product and has a V-12; only if the cost was alot less, fantasy would come true.

98Cobretti

Established Member
Originally posted by steeda1982
Cool looking aston, but that fast back gives me a hardon, and so does the cobra, nice looking cars!

Thanks man, I hopefully get the fastback back from the body shop next week, its hood wouldnt close as you might have noticed in the picture, and had some other things done as well like painted the R model valance, installed a headliner, aligned all the body panels, etc. Ive been dying to drive it and shoot some vids of it here. Ill post em as soon as I do.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
looks like a porshe to me almost. I love the styling lines and the fact that it has a V-12. great looking car.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Originally posted by BoneCrusher
Sweet, that's one of the Astons on my all time wishlist. If the damn lottery would just start cooperating a little.

Yep!!! That thing is beautiful.... and blood and guts fast too!!
Thanks for posting that!
And please ........ when you get the 65 back........... MORE PICS!!!!!
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Your 65 is like out of a dream of mine ......... it is perfect....... Great looks and 100% MEAT!!!....... no fillers or artificial flavors added!!!!
Jimmy:thumbsup:

SRV1

Established Member
Originally posted by SuperChanger
damn that screams fast

Screams ricer to me. Its ugly and it looks like its front wheel drive. Big thumbs down.

James:rolleyes:

SRV1

Established Member
Originally posted by 00StangGT
that's just an artists drawing of what it should look like; not the actual product

Well that artist needs to go back to the drawing board!!:lol:

James:-D

Users who are viewing this thread