Asteroid Close to Earth!!!

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
i'm not sure what the bfd is about asteroids? Why have had the technology to prevent this from happening for a long ****ing time...

asteroids.gif

rofl!

347zz5.0

Established Member
Or maybe it's because I believe in god. Either way, thank god it wasn't big or close enough to destroy us.

I think it's ironic that he would call me an idiot, when he doesn't even know how to turn off the caps lock.

And I think it's ironic that you would thank god for not letting us get hit by an asteroid when possibly half a million people just got snuffed out by an earthquake.

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
Ain't no thing, if it hits us, we're dead anyway and there's not much we can do about it. Until then, go invest in an armadillo helmet.
istockphoto_69165_armadillo_hat.jpg

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
He thinks he's being funny because the asteroid wouldn't have done much damage had it hit us. Or maybe it's because I believe in god. Either way, thank god it wasn't big or close enough to destroy us.

I think it's ironic that he would call me an idiot, when he doesn't even know how to turn off the caps lock.

I wonder how much damage it could have done to North America should it have struck. What about it striking 50 miles off of the Pacific ocean?

If you can remember to, capitalize God, by the way.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Earth's been here long enough, and we're all still alive. I don't sweat these things. When the time comes, the time comes. No point in running around like a chicken with it's head cut off right now (Y2K, 2012, meteor strikes, ect). What's next?

but we still havent got GT5 yet!!! :(

Stopsign32v

Established Member
As long as it wasn't you then God made the correct decision, right?

:rolleyes: WOW at the idiots in here. Please shut up. Go to the Subaru forums, I think we will just be fine without you. :beer:

The man thanked God that MORE lives were not taken by an asteroid hitting Earth. Get the fak over it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
The people in here with their ****ing panties in a bunch over kanibus making a God comment are as bad as the stupid ass mma attention whores throwing a fit in a boxing thread.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
It would have done zero damage unless it directly struck something; it was only 5-30 feet in diameter. If it had been solid iron, it would have burned up on its passage through the atmosphere.

Jim Snover

I wonder how much damage it could have done to North America should it have struck. What about it striking 50 miles off of the Pacific ocean?

If you can remember to, capitalize God, by the way.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
You know, it's ironic you mention the Armadillo Helmet. I think 2010 is going to be _the_ year when the the Armadillo Helmet finally strikes it big. They'll be wearing them in China, the idea will be so huge. People will be lining up for them, applying for federal assistance to get them, where necessary. The Armadillo Helmet is going to be huge, this year, I can tell.

Jim Snover

Ain't no thing, if it hits us, we're dead anyway and there's not much we can do about it. Until then, go invest in an armadillo helmet.
istockphoto_69165_armadillo_hat.jpg

canibus

Established Member
As long as it wasn't you then God made the correct decision, right?

He knows when my time is up, I don't need an envelope with the date to accept it. If he decides to take my life today, so be it. I trust his judgement.

Look, i'm not a bible pusher or the best of catholics, but I do have faith. If it's my choice to thank god for anything, you bet your last dollar i'm going to. Wether you agree with me or not, it doesn't matter. Redicule me all you want, it doesn't phase me. None of you are going to get in the way of me and my beliefs.

Users who are viewing this thread