Asteroid Close to Earth!!!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Y'all know what? Someone in Washington, D.C. tried to call me today on my cell phone. I disregarded it because I did not recognize the number, but now that I think about it ... somebody probably needed an answer on this. I guess I should have answered the phone. Surely by now they know the meteor is no big deal?

So many social engagements, so little time.

Jim Snover

Whats more amazing is it wasn't Jim Snover who reported this.....

If it don't come from Snover, the story is over.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
No biggie, America is well prepared for these sorts of things:

bruce_willis_armageddon_002.jpg

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Earth's been here long enough, and we're all still alive. I don't sweat these things. When the time comes, the time comes. No point in running around like a chicken with it's head cut off right now (Y2K, 2012, meteor strikes, ect). What's next?

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Earth's been here long enough, and we're all still alive. I don't sweat these things. When the time comes, the time comes. No point in running around like a chicken with it's head cut off right now (Y2K, 2012, meteor strikes, ect). What's next?

IMO, Y2K didn't scare me one bit, 2012 is a little different. Although, I doubt anything will happen and scientists can back it up, I still am more worried about it than Y2k.

canibus

Established Member
PHUCKING IDIOT:bored:

He thinks he's being funny because the asteroid wouldn't have done much damage had it hit us. Or maybe it's because I believe in god. Either way, thank god it wasn't big or close enough to destroy us.

I think it's ironic that he would call me an idiot, when he doesn't even know how to turn off the caps lock.

Jroc

Established Member
PHUCKING IDIOT:bored:

You sound like the "PHUCKING IDIOT." You hate on the guy for being glad that a asteroid doesn't wipe out the planet we live on.

So you do want it to hit us? Well thats real smart slick. I mean if you got a death wish just go ahead and shoot yourself, and don't wish death on everybody else.

Last edited:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
LOLZ at atheists attacking kanibus for his post. Now I'm going to patiently wait for the next atheist thread in Smackdown about how Christians always attack them and they are always the victims. :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread