asking opinions

BULL

Established Member
dd, thanks for the imput, thats exactlly the conflict here wife likes it, im not so sure. but thx for taking the time to reply, guess everyone else was to busy.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know what you're trying to accomplish and think you could do better, but if you end up liking it then go for it. It's your car and you're the one driving it. You have to be happy with how you mod it. Good luck!
:)

jguerrero

Established Member
I saw a better looking one a while back that said 'Terminator' along the same part of the door that looked pretty badass. I tried looking up pics for it, but they have all been changed to some other pics. Guess the guy is selling them now or something?

musclesBMF

Established Member
That looks like the passenger seat you are referring to, Cobra10thaniv.
Anyways, pull the stickers......

missile man

Established Member
I am really one for the clean look. Besides, it gives you away too easy to those unsuspecting, unknowing folks that want to play at the red light and think you are a GT. LOL

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
Not bad, but I wouldn't put any stickers on mnie. The car speaks for itself already. No need for cheesy stickers!

caveman6666

V8 Ford, V Twin Hogs.
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
I know what you're trying to accomplish and think you could do better, but if you end up liking it then go for it. It's your car and you're the one driving it. You have to be happy with how you mod it. Good luck!
:)

Ditto.

But since you asked for opinions, I hate it. :)

jguerrero

Established Member
Originally posted by mosconiac
Is this what you're looking for?

Thats the one, if i believed ibn putting stickers on my car, that one is by far the best looking I have seen. It's subtle

Another one I saw that was not that bad was the one that ran along the air vents on the hood that said supercharged.

Last edited:

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Did anyone see the pic of Tasca Ford GT500 side logo. I was all pumped up about that till I saw it and lost interest on the whole proj for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread