Artists and Graphic Designers in here (Need logo for race team)

THE_STIG

Established Member
I started a small race team with a couple friends and the name of the team is Headless Seagull Racing. Our car is a bright orange 944, it has a white and grey strip on the hood. I need an emblem/logo for the team, I am open to anything however I don't want a super graphic picture of a dead seagull, that won't be allowed by the governing body of the organization.

Lets see your wildest ideas!

Thanks.

moot09

Established Member
Maybe a seagull with the neck bone sticking out of the top? Wouldn't have to be goring in any sort, but you know the cartoon version of a chicken with the neck and leg bones sticking out? Something like that but a seagull. Make sense? Lol

THE_STIG

Established Member
Maybe a seagull with the neck bone sticking out of the top? Wouldn't have to be goring in any sort, but you know the cartoon version of a chicken with the neck and leg bones sticking out? Something like that but a seagull. Make sense? Lol

Something like this?
Professor_Headless_Chicken_by_WonderDookie.jpg

That's funny, I like it. Got any more ideas keep them coming.

moot09

Established Member
Something like this?
Professor_Headless_Chicken_by_WonderDookie.jpg

That's funny, I like it. Got any more ideas keep them coming.

Yup! I tried getting a quick PS of a seagull without a head, but I forgot most of my PS skills lol

BTW, congrats on the race team. What do you plan on running in? SCCA?

THE_STIG

Established Member
well in that case let me show you what ive got for you...
and this one
how about this one?
just let me know which one you like and ill send it via email

Cute. I like how some people expect payment for them to do anything, they can't just be a bit helpful just because.

byeofcr

Established Member
if your good at something.. never do it for free..
/joker voice

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cute. I like how some people expect payment for them to do anything, they can't just be a bit helpful just because.

David Thorne would have something to say in response. That link above is classic. LOL! But seriously, some others who have asked for logo/design help in the past have offered some compensation for the designer's time. Just a nice thing to do IMO. Are you just asking for "rough" ideas that you can then bring to a design studio for the actual logo to be done?

THE_STIG

Established Member
David Thorne would have something to say in response. That link above is classic. LOL! But seriously, some others who have asked for logo/design help in the past have offered some compensation for the designer's time. Just a nice thing to do IMO. Are you just asking for "rough" ideas that you can then bring to a design studio for the actual logo to be done?

Yes, im not expecting much time to be put into it, just rough ideas. Doesn't matter though already got someone else to help. I forgot how useless this forum is when it comes to anything serious. I should've asked for the new chuck testa video then everyone would help.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread