Arriving at dealers!!

rocknrod

Car Builder
Established Member
So I see the price is lower than people suggested on here:
http://www.stangsunleashed.com/docs/gt500.07prices.jpg
gt500.07prices.jpg

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?categoryid=24&p13_sectionid=14&p13_fileid=84

broeli

Established Member
rocknrod said:
So I see the price is lower than people suggested on here:]
No it's not. The lowest msrp is the base price 40930+gg of 1300+destination of 745

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
from those pics; anyone else notice the MAF is incorporated into the CAI lid. Interesting seeing the little changes they made.

chuckstang

Established Member
Those side mirrors...someone has to make an aftermarket mirror because they ruin the car. They are 2 times to big and should be painted

bubbrubb

HISSMAN said:
I went and looked at a Porsche today :)
I bet you looked to see if something was stuck under the gas when you floored it :lol: :lol: I havn't driven any of the watercooled 911s (996 or 997) yet, how do you like them? - I'm assuming thats what you drove, but the cayman s looks pretty fun too - please don't tell me you drove a boxster...

postban said:
from those pics; anyone else notice the MAF is incorporated into the CAI lid. Interesting seeing the little changes they made.
I was too busy laughing at the new pulley cover!! good eye as always postban, what does that mean in terms of aftermarket intakes? would an intake mean that we'd have to convert to speed density?? Jesus, this car is just the gift that keeps on giving (in terms of moddability) :nonono:

firemanmike said:
Sonic Blue, the only color they should make them in!!! But then, I'm biased!!!
if by sonic blue you mean vista blue :poke: j/k

Last edited by a moderator:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
postban said:

I did notice the sloppy tape job on the MAF wiring. :rollseyes

How about the insert area on the cam cover to accept the signature plate...nice detail.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Didn't drive one. Not yet. But I did look really hard.

-Jeff

bubbrubb

HISSMAN said:
Didn't drive one. Not yet. But I did look really hard.

-Jeff
I just looked really quick, but the cheapest 996 turbo I could find was a 2001 for 75k, the next cheapest was 84k. I'm using the term 'cheap' rather loosely here :uh oh:

chuckstang

Established Member
I dont see why you would pay 75k or more for a used car unless you are truly rich.
Buy something newer with less problems and a warranty

WDW MKR

Established Member
chuckstang said:
I dont see why you would pay 75k or more for a used car unless you are truly rich.
Buy something newer with less problems and a warranty

Used cars have the advantage of having already experienced the immediate depreciation hit. If the car is low-miles and mechanically sound, it's a good way to save a lot of money. We all know how many new cars don't have any problems... especially from Ford! That warranty certainly is nice, though. Buy one only 1-2yrs old and still have a warranty... best of boths worlds!

Users who are viewing this thread