**** Around >>> Find Out

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

...the 16-year-old was tested for drugs at the scene and had marijuana and Xanax in his system. Rachel believes this was no accident.

"I'd like to believe that somebody... that I don't know wouldn't just try to intentionally kill me and my child, but once I learned on Sunday that the kid had a prior felony charge for poisoning a girl in his high school, there's just no doubt,"

.....The office of Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón charged the driver, who is a minor, with two counts of felony assault and one count of felony leaving the scene. The now 17-year-old was sentenced to 5 to 7 months in a juvenile probation camp.

Rachel, who voted for Gascón, but now supports the recall effort, calls the punishment laughable.

"I think everybody can agree that we need to reform the system in a big way, but, I don't understand why there can't be law and order and reform at the same time. Why does it have to be one or the other?" Rachel said.

Happy Ending!!!

Kristopher Baca was killed in Palmdale, California, dying from gunshot wounds on Wednesday evening as he walked alone on the street

Truck driver is an absolute stud.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Dropped that crazy ****er one handed and not the ticket!!!

grab.jpg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Dropped that crazy ****er one handed and not the ticket!!!

View attachment 1836214

I dont think he had time to process (dropping that ticket)…. Lol

I was just talking about this with an ex Military Police… He was talking about how people should carry empty chamber (due to how much safer it is) and I was arguing that, although a gun with empty chamber is better than no gun, a gun with one in the pipe is the way to go, if serious about self defense or carry in a professional capacity.

It blew my mind having an ex cop tell me this….

The cop on this video would likely have died, if carrying empty chamber.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I dont think he had time to process (dropping that ticket)…. Lol

I was just talking about this with an ex Military Police… He was talking about how people should carry empty chamber (due to how much safer it is) and I was arguing that, although a gun with empty chamber is better than no gun, a gun with one in the pipe is the way to go, if serious about self defense or carry in a professional capacity.

It blew my mind having an ex cop tell me this….

The cop on this video would likely have died, if carrying empty chamber.
Agree 100%, Im willing to bet he actually had the ticket in his support hand as he gripped and fired his weapon. He just never dropped it as a reflex but still supported with it Im sure.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Was it a reload or malfunction? Looked like a stove pipe or double feed he was fixing. It was quick though!

You are probably right on that. I need to watch it again… still impressive AF to clear a malfunction that fast! That is training and muscle memory at work!
I watched it a second time and only counted 7 shots, I think you dudes are right.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I feel bad for the kids.

Apparently a minor called to report the parents yelling was keeping them up. Little did they know their dad's a dipshit and was gonna get waxed.

I feel sorry for the officer too. He got the call, had to go in there. This is obviously a quickly deteriorating situation and he had to fatally shoot this guy in front of his family, in his home.. That’s going to haunt him, no one wants to have that outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread