**** Around >>> Find Out

SHOdown220

Established Member
Garage 56 was the nascar that was modified to run WEC and held its own at Le Mans, no?

Yes. Even though I’m a Mustang guy you have to give credit where it’s due.

If they don’t sell wouldn’t be surprised if Mr Hendrick doesn’t just buy all of them for the collection anyways lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
ZL1s are cool but that's basically all this is. I don't see the additional allure it supposedly has. The racecar was badass but this isn't that so I don't know what these flippers were expecting. They must have thought because one of them went for big money that they all would.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
ZL1s are cool but that's basically all this is. I don't see the additional allure it supposedly has. The racecar was badass but this isn't that so I don't know what these flippers were expecting. They must have thought because one of them went for big money that they all would.

It's dumb that they didn't make a collector edition 1le. I believe it had to do with sourcing the aero bits so they just gave up half way through 2023.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Although a Chinese girl did fall near one a few years ago.

In 2007, a Chinese tourist named Cecilia Cheng Siuyan fell 140 meters into the Nyiragongo volcano in the Democratic Republic of Congo, attempting to take photos of its molten lava lake. Despite warnings from guides and without any protection, she clambered around 15 meters down the crater edge before falling onto rocks below.0 The body of Siuyan was found on a ledge above the lake of lava, but rescue workers have not yet been able to remove it. In 2022, an American tourist was rescued after falling into the crater of an active volcano in Italy while trying to recover his mobile phone.1

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
VOXrm3.gif

That makes more sense. She seemed a little close to begin with.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

...the 16-year-old was tested for drugs at the scene and had marijuana and Xanax in his system. Rachel believes this was no accident.

"I'd like to believe that somebody... that I don't know wouldn't just try to intentionally kill me and my child, but once I learned on Sunday that the kid had a prior felony charge for poisoning a girl in his high school, there's just no doubt,"

.....The office of Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón charged the driver, who is a minor, with two counts of felony assault and one count of felony leaving the scene. The now 17-year-old was sentenced to 5 to 7 months in a juvenile probation camp.

Rachel, who voted for Gascón, but now supports the recall effort, calls the punishment laughable.

"I think everybody can agree that we need to reform the system in a big way, but, I don't understand why there can't be law and order and reform at the same time. Why does it have to be one or the other?" Rachel said.

Happy Ending!!!

Kristopher Baca was killed in Palmdale, California, dying from gunshot wounds on Wednesday evening as he walked alone on the street

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member

...the 16-year-old was tested for drugs at the scene and had marijuana and Xanax in his system. Rachel believes this was no accident.

"I'd like to believe that somebody... that I don't know wouldn't just try to intentionally kill me and my child, but once I learned on Sunday that the kid had a prior felony charge for poisoning a girl in his high school, there's just no doubt,"

.....The office of Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón charged the driver, who is a minor, with two counts of felony assault and one count of felony leaving the scene. The now 17-year-old was sentenced to 5 to 7 months in a juvenile probation camp.

Rachel, who voted for Gascón, but now supports the recall effort, calls the punishment laughable.

"I think everybody can agree that we need to reform the system in a big way, but, I don't understand why there can't be law and order and reform at the same time. Why does it have to be one or the other?" Rachel said.

Happy Ending!!!

Kristopher Baca was killed in Palmdale, California, dying from gunshot wounds on Wednesday evening as he walked alone on the street
Happy ending for POS

Shame the guy that was driving the truck that stopped the car is more than likely going to get ****ed by their insurance company for "causing an accident."

Users who are viewing this thread