**** Around >>> Find Out

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Typical “defund da police”, “cops are evil” bitch… runs her ****ing mouth and throws her weight around till she finds out…

Torta bitch, looking like a giant pinguin. LMAO!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Wait, so they lit him up? I thought it was bean bags. Had no weapons & they outnumbered him. Or did I miss the weapon?
One of them did shoot him…. He was reported to have a weapon “a stick or something” to the operator (911 call)…. It turned out to be a plastic fork…. Unfortunately, while resisting / charging the police with the utensil in hand (after attacking civilians), it was tough to figure out what material it was made from. But then again, even a plastic fork is enough to cause permanent damage to your eye.

I guess you could say “He forked around and found out”.

- youtube commenter

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Typical “defund da police”, “cops are evil” bitch… runs her ****ing mouth and throws her weight around till she finds out…

Torta bitch, looking like a giant pinguin. LMAO!

All the shit that fatass thug bitch did (including shooting her own child) and all she got was a year in jail and 5 years probation?!?!?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
My issue is that this is a case of moral society ****ing around, and finding out. Over and over and over again, why does the term "serial offender" even exist??? We are all in trouble now (obviously) but our kids are gonna have it even worst.

Yep. Laws are not used or really enforced. Criminals receive leniency, which perpetuates the vicious cycle.

No cause and effect. No lesson learned.

We as a society will indeed find out, for not punishing criminals.

Criminals need to he punished harshly.

Users who are viewing this thread