**** Around >>> Find Out

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Just wait till the elections get closer.
It was either the Shawn Ryan or Russel Brand podcast where I guy mentioned racial wars between the immigrants and citizens are the playbook to disrupt the 2024 elections.
Heard that 9-months to a year ago and it makes total sense.

IMG_3489.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ajaf1656

Established Member
Gotta stay on your feet in a street fight or thats your fate.
Or know what you're doing on the ground. I survived being jumped by probably 12 dudes by going to the ground. I took the ring leader (aka: the chick's boyfriend) down and the other guys backed off when I started choking him out and got him to order them back. I took some kicks to the back and sides, but got up and walked away from it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Or know what you're doing on the ground. I survived being jumped by probably 12 dudes by going to the ground. I took the ring leader (aka: the chick's boyfriend) down and the other guys backed off when I started choking him out and got him to order them back. I took some kicks to the back and sides, but got up and walked away from it.

Had a friend that got jumped in Tacoma outside a club and they pinned him to a car as the leader took a shot at his jaw with brass knuckles. Completely shattered his jaw and he went to the ground where he felt his face and his jaw and tried to push it back in place as blood poured out. The other guys all let up, but that was a mistake because my buddy got up enough to pull the guy that hit him to the ground and grabbed his throat and he said he tried to rip the guys throat out and all he remembers is people kicking him and this dude gurgling as he tried to kill him. He claims they pulled a gun and were going to shoot him but the guy's girl jumped in to stop him and somehow it got broken up and they left. He had his mouth wired shut for a few months and he didn't in fact Swayze the guy. He wouldn't drink or go to bars and clubs after that. Shitty thing was another friend of ours was there and didn't help him and just watched.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Had a friend that got jumped in Tacoma outside a club and they pinned him to a car as the leader took a shot at his jaw with brass knuckles. Completely shattered his jaw and he went to the ground where he felt his face and his jaw and tried to push it back in place as blood poured out. The other guys all let up, but that was a mistake because my buddy got up enough to pull the guy that hit him to the ground and grabbed his throat and he said he tried to rip the guys throat out and all he remembers is people kicking him and this dude gurgling as he tried to kill him. He claims they pulled a gun and were going to shoot him but the guy's girl jumped in to stop him and somehow it got broken up and they left. He had his mouth wired shut for a few months and he didn't in fact Swayze the guy. He wouldn't drink or go to bars and clubs after that. Shitty thing was another friend of ours was there and didn't help him and just watched.
Damn that's wild.
I was holding a beer when I got jumped and somehow managed to keep it in my hand when I took the dude down. I had the dude wrapped up and under control so quick, I thought it would be cool to break the bottle over his head like the movies. I could only move my wrist, so the best I could manage was to bonk his head with the bottle a few times before I gave up. Lol

ajaf1656

Established Member
Yep. Seen a buddy knock a dudes eyeball out of his head with one punch.
That was when I decided fighting was best left in high school. Oldman/Dad strength is a very real thing.
Hell, I almost went to prison for a fight I wasn’t even in. It’d take a lot to get me to throw down after spending some quality time in Santa Rita and almost going to San Quentin.
You win you go to prison, you lose you go to the hospital. No thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread