**** Around >>> Find Out

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yeah that case isnt gonna end well for the officer ..not sayin he was right or wrong, but damn...the jury is gonna hang his ass
The guy brandished the gun in a convenience store then ran from the cops with it in his hand. I know the optics are bad, but that is a good shoot as the suspect is still a danger to the public. He definitely posed a risk to anyone unfortunate enough to cross his path as he was fleeing. That officer had to make a hard call.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I just like that cops are now doing drive-by shootings. Lol

The shooting through windshields is definitely a fad. It was started by one person somewhere and now they all want to use it. I think it was the cop that was in a high speed chase and propped up his AR and took shots at the truck. He made it look badass and now they all want to do it. Bullets take odd angles passing through windshields. Pistol rounds go low when shooting in and high when shooting out. If you're aiming center mass at a guy at the end of your hood your round may end up at his head.

Most people think it deflects upward when shooting in and downward when shooting out because of the angle of the windshield, but its the opposite from the testing I've done with windshields.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
she was just a good girl…. On the way to the meth house…. :ROFLMAO:
Pretty much, lol the comments shed some light. This bitch was bad news..
IMG_6350.jpeg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty much, lol the comments shed some light. This bitch was bad news..View attachment 1816634

There is always some cuck(s) raising hell for the well being of the offender….. Never mind due punishment…

Crazy to me that someone needs to explain that to people, after just seeing video of the woman shooting at police….

ajaf1656

Established Member
The shooting through windshields is definitely a fad. It was started by one person somewhere and now they all want to use it. I think it was the cop that was in a high speed chase and propped up his AR and took shots at the truck. He made it look badass and now they all want to do it. Bullets take odd angles passing through windshields. Pistol rounds go low when shooting in and high when shooting out. If you're aiming center mass at a guy at the end of your hood your round may end up at his head.

Most people think it deflects in the up when shooting in and down when shooting out because of the angle of the windshield, but its the opposite from the testing I've done with windshields.
I think I remember the video of the guy shooting while chasing the truck. lol

Users who are viewing this thread