**** Around >>> Find Out

ajaf1656

Established Member
It got the FZ1 new in the crate. I found a picture of the day it arrived at the dealership. Also found a pic of my first street bike (SV650) and some other fun mammaries from the past... :LOL:

IMG_1912.jpeg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It got the FZ1 new in the crate. I found a picture of the day it arrived at the dealership. Also found a pic of my first street bike (SV650) and some other fun mammaries from the past... :LOL:

View attachment 1814907

Awesome, bro…. Mine was just off the show room…. Felt great upgrading from the F4 …. GREAT times. (y)

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I my fastest speed was an indicated 167mph on a naked bike.
I compare it to the waterslides at the waterpark. Going 100-120 can be fun like the twisty slides. Going much faster than that is like that one slide that goes straight down. It's terrifying, not fun and you only do it to tell people that you've done it. lol

Spot on. My Evo's reported top speed was 171 and I did 165 exactly once and it was because we were actually doing something cool and the freeway was empty. My friend was on his Harley and we both punched it on the on-ramp. I left him pretty quick but it was a cool moment and he confirmed that he saw my front wheel hovering as long as he could see the entirety of my bike. It only took me a half mile, maybe 3/4 if I had to guess to hit 165 but it felt good at that time. Never cared to go that fast otherwise.

SHOdown220

Established Member
I had a visor on a cheap helmet blow open at 150mph once. That was pretty exciting. Lol
The first time I went out on a “fast” bike I had borrowed from a friend who told me to ring it out. I was so excited I forgot to close the visor which the wind did for me at 135 rather abruptly. Scared the shit out of me

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
The first time I went out on a “fast” bike I had borrowed from a friend who told me to ring it out. I was so excited I forgot to close the visor which the wind did for me at 135 rather abruptly. Scared the shit out of me
Ive done that to myself on my sleds lol...i like to keep the visor cracked up just a hair cuz i like bresthing that cold air lol...at about 75mph it was shut lol...somewhere around a 100 my helmet starts to buffeting and sorta lifting up lol...the wind hits ya right in the chest on a sled...im usually not look at the speedo then lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I grew up in Katy Texas surrounded by rice paddies and cows. I found out the USAF was sending me to California and was imagining palm trees and beaches. I got to Beale and all I saw was rice paddies and cows. Lol

I always seemed to end up in TX. Never got a cool perma duty station…

I’ll prob eventually go back to FL…

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I grew up in Katy Texas surrounded by rice paddies and cows. I found out the USAF was sending me to California and was imagining palm trees and beaches. I got to Beale and all I saw was rice paddies and cows. Lol
I grew up in Katy too..lol it sure looks different now. I was shocked how much had changed when I moved back to the area (cypress) after being gone for years.

Users who are viewing this thread