**** Around >>> Find Out

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Is this supposed to be the drive by gang shooting in Puerto Rico? The link got censored but I figured out what it is and found thr video. It's messed up in that it is of an execution of multiple guys who get caught slackin.

nah, it was just an insect fight to the death.
praying mantis vs some kind of wasp.

This may be the wildest Russian thing I have ever seen. The lady at the end!

Huge points for originality!

It was probably shock, but it looks like she is trying to hold back laughter after realizing she has a spear through her neck.

918B3E24-02D8-4528-9541-8BAC05F962C5.jpeg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That ones pretty rough.
I get it, but damn.

Its rough only because NOW we know it was a kid with a bb gun. But reality is, you cannot afford to take a chance and not engage with someone that is pulling a “gun” on you.

Sad for the kid but his family FAILED him. No one taught this boy how to interact and or use common sense with authority figures. They helped him earn the **** out of that Darwin award.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Dude trying to flip a Bronco, and got ****ed.

Three weeks later, when Nick traded the Bronco for a larger pickup truck at a Valley dealership, an employee noticed a discrepancy with the VINs and called the police. “The dealership called. The general manager called. He was like really pissed off and screaming at me on the phone,” said Nick.

Police took custody of the vehicle, and Nick says he is out the $75,000 he spent.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Its rough only because NOW we know it was a kid with a bb gun. But reality is, you cannot afford to take a chance and not engage with someone that is pulling a “gun” on you.

Sad for the kid but his family FAILED him. No one taught this boy how to interact and or use common sense with authority figures. They helped him earn the **** out of that Darwin award.

Naw fam.

He was clearly not "pulling a gun" on him. He had the grip between his fingers and was putting it on the ground. Doesn't matter if it was real or the victim was 30. It was clear as day guy was complying, on his knees, hand in the air and putting a weapon on the ground.

Any of us without a badge would be going to jail over that shoot.

You ain't a hero if you so skarred you gonna die you shoot the first chance you get.

Screenshot_20230826-151546~2.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread