Premium Member

feeling a little left out, arent we?

hurt no more broseth!

88BF30D4-2C90-4403-B120-8FE24546CDEC.jpeg

ajaf1656

Established Member
You on your first ban??? LOL. Rookie.

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC
I don't think that was the first time. I think I got banned for calling someone retarded before that. Being banned for saying "not very thoughtful" pissed me off so I tried to get deleted and learned you can't no matter how hard you try.

2ndtime04

Eff em and feed em fish!!
Established Member
It looks like I'm going to have to hold your hand and walk your through my simple comment so you don't veer any further into the woods. Don't worry I'll help you.

The comment:
"Calling the cops on a suicidal person and the cops killing them is like when the cops total a stolen car by pit-maneuvering it off an overpass. Lol"

When people call the cops on a suicidal person, they are hoping to save the person from harm. Likewise, when people call the cops for a stolen vehicle, they want the property returned to its rightful owner undamaged.
When the cops shoot and kill the suicidal person the exact opposite result from what the person asking for help has occurred. The same thing happens if the cops total a stolen car.
Here's a key part of my comment... "LOL". This means laughing out loud. It indicates that I made a joke about the nature of those two similar scenarios where the cops were called upon for one reason, but for whatever reason the outcome was the exact opposite of what people had hoped for. It's not anti-cop or pro-bad guy.

I don't know how you interpreted that to mean anything about social workers, the crazy person being an angel or "how dare they".
I guess some people are so excited to get on the internet and argue with strangers, they go off half-cocked before they find an opinion that they can argue with.
That was the best response to a brain dead person who cant see the irony or humor in a comment. Well done sir. You win the internet today.

Morgan

Established Member
I don’t think that sub-primal beta scream was fake…

Agree- I did check the comments to see if anyone claimed it’s fake and didn’t see anything confirmatory.

BTW- the comments were mostly hilarious too.

Surprisingly quite a few accurately calling out the dad for his cuckness letting the situation play out so long.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t think that sub-primal beta scream was fake…

i think that scream was too good to be real… reminded me of the kid that freaked and stuck a remote up his ass…it went viral… eventually it came out it was fake.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
You never get used to hearing that death rattle, those lasts gasps..
I wouldnt say that lol

Im a cold mother ****er in a proper code...once its done, it is done...good or bad i usually walk out and go about my day. ( im just all buisness and not toot my own horn but im a code junkie and im damn good at it) Sometimes i replay the deal in my head to see if i ****ed up.

One...only once....i cried after a proper deal. 8 yo girl. 4 wheeler wreck, double pneumo, coded her for a good 30mins, got her back and helo landed, then she went down again while we loaded her, drug her back into my ED and worked for a solid hr and her parents told us to stop ( i get it but **** me). I walked out smoked a marlboro and cried for about 2 mins...walked back in and said lets go...who is next.

Girl i worked with was like wtf? ...i said we got work to do...im ****in fine lets go

And wife and kids wonder why i am like i am

Now to that vid. That sounds like he was filling his thorax with blood and his airway was collapsing...and rightfully so.. prolly shoulda started cpr but i get it if he didnt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread