**** Around >>> Find Out

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I am very surprised that a gun store employee would shoot at a robber who was just walking out of the store. I would have thought that he had better knowledge of the law. Whether we like it or not, you just can't shoot in that situation.
I have been to that carters country, that’s a fairly affluent area and nice store.. shocked the houston DA has time to prosecute this one, oh wait its a white dude that shot a black guy… meanwhile black murder suspects are out on low or no bond still committing crimes, silencing witnesses. Yeah the employee was out of bounds on this shooting, probably caught up in the moment when he shot this scumbag thief. He did the world a service, but the liberal DA here will turn the screws on him..

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
"I'm going to kill you!" Where do these guys get that shit? Lol

Their subconscious. That's more than likely the truth. The more frantic you are in a violent confrontation the more likely your subconscious is making decision without you realizing it. You won't remember it or you'll remember very little of it. That's why it is so impressive to watch the guys who can do these kinds of things with ice in their veins. They've been trained and have seen crazy shit before and their conscious and subconscious is interchangeable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Their subconscious. That's more than likely the truth. The more frantic you are in a violent confrontation the more likely your subconscious is making decision without you realizing it. You won't remember it or you'll remember very little of it. That's why it is so impressive to watch the guys who can do these kinds of things with ice in their veins. They've been trained and have seen crazy shit before and their conscious and subconscious is interchangeable.
Thats how i roll in a trauma...by brain just switches. Everyone ive ran a code or trauma with always asks my how i stay so calm in them...repitition and more repitition until its muscle memory...just like anything else

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
"I'm going to kill you!" Where do these guys get that shit? Lol

you have to understand what happens to your body and psyche when you are in a “fighting for your life“ situation…

I believe they earn a pass on that one.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Thats how i roll in a trauma...by brain just switches. Everyone ive ran a code or trauma with always asks my how i stay so calm in them...repitition and more repitition until its muscle memory...just like anything else

It's cool when you have the muscle memory and your subconscious makes you look like a badass and does all the right things, but it can make you do the exact opposite of what you tell yourself you'd do in that situation which sucks, and then you may not even remember all of it either lol.

Users who are viewing this thread