**** Around >>> Find Out

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Yeah, I saw someone in a yellow shirt right in between where that truck t-boned the car. No way their chest wasn't collapsed from that.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Confirmed? Wouldn't surprise me if he smacked his head on the side of the semi or broke his neck from that impact.

Surprising no.

A video posted to social media appears to show a classic car slamming into the back of a semi-truck during a car meet Friday (May 13) at around 9 p.m. in Surrey.

Cpl. James Mason with Surrey RCMP stated in an email to the Now-Leader that the driver of the car was taken to hospital with minor injuries.

As seen in the video, the car was driving at a high speed in the 3200-block of 192 Street when it appears to have lost control and crashed into the semi. The circumstances of the crash are still under investigation.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
It’s hard to believe this stuff is happening on the streets of our country. Watching these videos you think it’s some second or third world country with low IQ citizens, then the reality of it hits and you realize that it is.

Mind-blowing is the sheer volume of the content out there and how easy it is to see the license plates and find the IG accounts of these people with piles of content.

Clearly this isn't a priority.

Reminds me of Facebook.

Able to moderate even the slightest socially unacceptable statement, but allows an endless stream of scams, fraud, spam and sex trafficking content.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

this one got posted in another thread. The dodge was stolen, driver not wearing a seatbelt. I wanna say it was a Focus racing a Mazda or something like that. Focus tapped the dodge first, Mazda creamed it. Dodge dude gets ejected while his GF watches

Users who are viewing this thread