Army replacing ACU's with Multicam for Afghanistan!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Definately should go back to buttons and sewn on. I do however like the zipper on the front.

Like on the crotch? We have the buttons on ours. Now when we went to Iraq they issued us A2CU's, the avation uniforms to field test and they had the zipper up front...and EVERY other pocket which I didnt like. They also felt to flimsy IMO!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Like on the crotch? We have the buttons on ours. Now when we went to Iraq they issued us A2CU's, the avation uniforms to field test and they had the zipper up front...and EVERY other pocket which I didnt like. They also felt to flimsy IMO!

I'm guessing he meant on the blouse.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member

I'm guessing he meant on the blouse.

Yes the blouse. I wouldn't want a zipper on the crotch. I do really like some of the combat pants that have the zipper on the ass, that way you can take a shit without taking all your gear off while out in the field LOL!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes the blouse. I wouldn't want a zipper on the crotch. I do really like some of the combat pants that have the zipper on the ass, that way you can take a shit without taking all your gear off while out in the field LOL!
I could see that going horribly wrong..... I could poop with all my gear on......

TrevorR90

Banned
Looks like I will be getting the new multicam this fall... I already been here for 4 months so gotta wait. Buying new stuff doesn't bother me, I won't be buying more stuff in multicam as in I ets like a year after deployment so....

Users who are viewing this thread