Arizona sighting thread

SVT_ DRiX

Established Member
Who did I see going down Prudence this past Thursday morning? In a black Cobra, went by waving at me? I wasnt quite awake yet, almost missed whoever it was!

Jefe

Established Member
Yellow cobra on tanque verde on the east side..... Of course I wasn't in my cobra...
Probably me, heading to/from the alternator install. Took about 3 hours, could probably do it in 40 minutes next time.

Drank myself through the AZ game and was in no shape to head out :(

TwoTone5oh

Established Member
I wouldn't mind just come up with a place too meet

No I did not gwr it prob because I havent registered yet? Had to buy pair of tires for my blue car but ill be registering next week what are the details/route?

I read the email about the cruise while i was in a hurry and must have deleted it. I believe they were meeting up on speedway and cruising to collosal cave or something like that. I just email them to get the details again. I will let you know when I have them for sure.

As far as meeting up Ill try and find something close by and let you know.

Mystic03

Established Member
I read the email about the cruise while i was in a hurry and must have deleted it. I believe they were meeting up on speedway and cruising to collosal cave or something like that. I just email them to get the details again. I will let you know when I have them for sure.

As far as meeting up Ill try and find something close by and let you know.

sounds good! hope its not too far..e85 burns very fast

Users who are viewing this thread