Area 51

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
General Information

The Groom Lake Base is this top-secret military base located 90 miles north of Las Vegas (which is in Nevada). It's in grid number 51 of the Nevada Test Site, so it's called Area 51. The United States Air Force Flight Test Center controls the base. It's best known for testing exotic aircraft and weapons. The base was created in 1954 as a place to test the secret U-2 spyplane that was used to fly missions over the Soviet Union. Then it started to house the SR-71, A-12 and D-21 drone. The F-117A was tested there, also. In the 1980's the base increased in size, along with the runway (which increased to the present 6 miles). Then, mysterious lights began to appear, and armed guards known as the cammo dudes started patrolling the border. The government closed many viewpoints from which the Area 51 base could be seen. In 1989, a "physicist" named Bob Lazar claimed that he worked at a base south of Area 51 and also claimed that Area 51 was testing extremely advanced aircraft and UFO's they got by trading with the aliens. Since then, Area 51 has been thought to be the test center of captured UFOs because of the lights in the night sky.

Anyone catch the Area 51 special on TLC late last night? I thought it was intriguing. Here's a satellite photo of the base:

22.jpg

They talked about how the workers park in a small unmarked airstrip and are shuttled to the base via small unmarked planes every day.

205.jpg

Anyone can very easily get the cars' license plate numbers and start doing research on these employees. Why doesn't anyone do that? Let's find out who these people are and what the government is hiding. They're using our taxpayer money and not even disclosing how they're using it. And what about all the people who've built the base? All the engineers and construction workers. Where are their stories and observations?

A ground picture of the base:

676.jpg

The base at night:

19.jpg

Now, I'm not saying that they're studying aliens or communicating with them. I'm just saying that they should be letting the American people know about what they're doing there.

Anyone actually believe that there are captured UFO's there? Any thoughts? Comments?

Last edited:

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
i think they are desgining new airplanes maybe somthing really fast look at how long that runway is :burnout:

rocknrod

Car Builder
Established Member
Canoodler said:
General Information
.....Now, I'm not saying that they're studying aliens or communicating with them. I'm just saying that they should be letting the American people know about what they're doing there.

Anyone actually believe that there are captured UFO's there? Any thoughts? Comments?

Ahh, No!
on both points.
A. You know
B. The enemy knows
C. No longer leading edge.
D. Then used against US.
E. Then me and mine DIE!
G. Not Good.

Stangarang

Established Member
Seems like a cover to me. Everyone knows about area 51 and wants to know what's going on there, but I'm pretty sure it's just there to distract people away from the real base. All of the attention is there, which is exactly what they want.

At least, that's how I would do it.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
that special has been playing for several months
Why can't they have a remote base for military testing? how do you think you get top secret technology? by being close and cuddly and open with potential enemies?
Think about it.
Anyways, I don't know and you know what? it doesn't really matter. yes, top secret technology is being tested there. whether that is made up of ufo technology from alien spacecraft or whether it's just simple stuff such as the stealth fighter and stealth bomber, i don't know and don't care.

MightyMo

Established Member
I think this thread is a good way to attract the wrong kind of attention by posting photo's of classified locations and making statements to harass DoD employee's.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Mustangscotty said:
I think this thread is a good way to attract the wrong kind of attention by posting photo's of classified locations and making statements to harass DoD employee's.
do you work at area 51? :lol1:
no, it's fine, it's called freedom of speech, and just like TLC is permitted to take these photographs and share them and is permitted to air a show about the base, people on this forum are allowed to publicly post this.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
rocknrod said:
Ahh, No!
on both points.
A. You know
B. The enemy knows
C. No longer leading edge.
D. Then used against US.
E. Then me and mine DIE!
G. Not Good.
That's what they want you to think. :uh oh:

Mustangscotty said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bored:

CobraZb

Blown Cobra *****
Established Member
And it would be a good idea for the US goverment to be telling everyone what they are doing in top secret military bases why?

Your an idiot for wanting to spill our countries greatest secrets like the Stealth program to other countries.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Area 51 is the one you know about. There is one just north of that in the same region. Same Groom Lake region, and its apparently the one that no one knows about.....

Most of today's reconaissance is done by satellites anyway, however we still use the U2.

I'm unsure if you're aware of the Aurora. Reports have been documented that huge sonic boom shock waves have been logged in a few cities following a specific trend through California. This specific trend suprisingly extends from Edwards Air Force Base (which happens to be huge Top Secret Clearance stuff), to an island off the coast of Cali, where no fly zones have been created. The Aurora is hyped up to be the new SR-71... Mach 6, stealth, no ones got a clue about it, yada yada yada.... Think about the story of the 71. Exactly the same. As soon as we found out about it. The US retired it. Anyways, I lost my train of thought, 'cause this stuff intrigues me.

I'm too tired to post more, but the conferences that I've been to, give sight to "ion pulse detonation engines" and of the like. Most is speculation, but its interesting to hear what might be going on at these bases.

One thing I might add, is that the secret planes the 51 workers take, is based at the "janet" terminal in Vegas, and they're 737's that are issued to the govt. Another thing is, is when one hangar opens at this base, everyone associated (i.e. mechanics workers and such) with another hangar must go inside the hangar and close it to make sure they aren't involved in the other secret projects going.

I think its like 100 billion we spend on the "black projects".... Thats a lot of money considering the 71 was made from a slide rule and a couple engineers from the skunk works at Lockheed.... Imagine what we have today.....

Its intriguing to say the least.

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
CobraZb said:
And it would be a good idea for the US goverment to be telling everyone what they are doing in top secret military bases why?

Your an idiot for wanting to spill our countries greatest secrets like the Stealth program to other countries.
It's "you're," Einstein.

Not in depth, just generally. Like monitoring extraterrestrial life, testing the lastest aircraft, or having massive orgies with all the Playboy playmates.

Was there ever a UFO crash as Roswell? I'm sure they know. It's things like that I'm asking about, not what technologies they're developing against other countries.

Users who are viewing this thread