Are you sick of the phrase "DON'T PLAY IF YOU CAN'T PAY"

Are you sick of the phrase "DON'T PLAY IF YOU CAN'T PAY"

• YEA, cut the shit. It's common sense. DUH!

Votes: 51 73.9%
  • NO, I like it. Please remind me 15907525259725.3 more times!

Votes: 18 26.1%

• Total voters

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Ok, I have heard this friggin saying WAY too many times. I think almost 100% of us at this site understand this fact.

ho779

Established Member
i answered no, sarcasticly! Definitely keep saying it over and over. Oh really? you have to pay to play? really?

haskett

Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
I think almost 100% of us at this site understand this fact.

Unfortunately, it's not 100%. Those few percentage points of the population that don't understand it keep posting sob stories about non-warranteed failures due to large power increases, and expect sympathy from those of us who understand.

I sympathize for those that have parts failures, just don't expect me to pay for your failure if the failure was caused by your unwarranteed actions.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Ok, I have heard this friggin saying WAY too many times. I think almost 100% of us at this site understand this fact.

Why are we even discussing this?? :kaboom:

Too much time on my hands...Doka, Doka, Doka...Too much time on my hands...Doka, Doka, Doka...Too much time on my Haaaaaa,aaaaaaa,aaaands.....

:beer:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Re: Re: Are you sick of the phrase "DON'T PLAY IF YOU CAN'T PAY"

Originally posted by haskett
Unfortunately, it's not 100%.

That's why I said ALMOST 100%. You can't get 100% of any group to understand something.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member

Originally posted by NetworkingGuru

Too much time on my hands...Doka, Doka, Doka...Too much time on my hands...Doka, Doka, Doka...Too much time on my Haaaaaa,aaaaaaa,aaaands.....

Becuase this saying is being beat to death! This poll shows I am not alone thinking this has been beat to death, and who knows how many of the 30% answered NO to be a smart ass. :bash:

what is a Doka? That's a first for me.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Are you sick of the phrase "DON'T PLAY IF YOU CAN'T PAY"

Becuase this saying is being beat to death! This poll shows I am not alone thinking this has been beat to death, and who knows how many of the 30% answered NO to be a smart ass. :bash:

:lol: It's from the song. The synth bass sounds kinda like "Doka, Doka, Doka" :rolling:

Friendchicken

Re: Re: Re: Are you sick of the phrase "DON'T PLAY IF YOU CAN'T PAY"

I voted no b/c you phrased the poll to be a one sided answer. How about redoing the poll to ask, Do you like to eat food or do you like to die of starvation. It lends itself to a one sided debate.

Plus, sometimes it is an applicable thing to say when dealing with the I broke my car on NOS topics...

Cobra'03

Established Member

Originally posted by NetworkingGuru

I agree with ya, but remember, we had 30 posts on the "how much oil does my car take" thread for cryin out loud.

I agree also with Haskett - the whiners lament when their highly modd'ed cars grenade, then bitch at Ford.

Here's a new one, then:
"Don't aftermarket parts buy, if you're gonna cry". or
"Don't make your car sublime, then post a whine".

Users who are viewing this thread