Are you guys ready? I dont think you're ready.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
For a great series and of course witnessing the Heat win back to back to back championships!! :rockon::rockon:

lebron-james-celebrates-game-winning-3-against-golden-state.gif

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
How do you expect a team to win when their main player is a pansy that can't play through a cramp? :rolleyes:

eh, the cramping thing can be pretty severe, the bigger problem with it is that the Heat training staff apparently cant keep it under control as it happens from time to time

Coiled03

Established Member
I'll post this here too as I posted it in the NBA thread already.

Having that much lean, dense muscle can be a detriment if not hydrated properly. It is not about conditioning. He is a football player on a basketball court to be honest. Once you start to cramp it's over. There is no fighting through it as it just gets worse if you try.

People complaining about how no one else cramped don't understand that he is the only player built like a DE.

Yeah, no shit Dr. big reg.

He's been in the league for 10+ years. You'd think he'd know how to manage, and hydrate himself properly by now. As soon as the excessive heat became apparent he should've been drinking fluids like there was no more water in SA. I agree he couldn't have fought throught it. But it never should've happened in the first place.

And no, he's not as big as Dwight Howard. He's at least 15 pounds lighter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread